𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

LONG ASS chapter

alejandro

Damn.

Can never get any sleep with this damn cat always licking my face and trying to get me up.

"Get. The. Hell. Off. My. Face." I said through gritted teeth, wanting nothing more but to push this ball of orange fluff off of me.

I was even about to wake Mattia up so he could feed Willy, but I didn't have the heart, seeing as he came home late last night from a meeting with his dad and immediately fell asleep.

"I'll spare you for now." I whispered into Mattia's ear teasingly, standing up and 'tsking' to get Willy to follow me downstairs.

"C'mon smelly, do you want wet food? Hu-Oh my god!" I shouted, clutching my chest as I screamed, looking up and seeing Nano sitting at the island counter, eating a bowl of fruity pebbles. "Emiliano!" I shouted, trying my best to steady my breathing.

"Sorry Ale," He apologized, wiping his mouth. "Baby, I didn't even hear you come down. You scared me." I huffed, rubbing my stomach to stop the baby from kicking.

"No baby, don't apologize. You're not doing anything wrong," I shrugged, going over to Willy's food bowl and grabbing the cat food that was placed next to it.

"When did you wake up?" I asked, opening the small can. And holding my breath because of the awful smell. "Just an hour or more ago. I took out some food for myself too, because I saw you and Mattia were asleep." He told me. Watching as I took out some water for Willy.

"That's good babe. Very grown-up of you." I smiled, setting the bowl down and washing my hands that probably reeked of fish.

Willy had meowed before digging in. Nano and I talked as I took out some fruits from the fridge. "Is Mattia gonna wake up soon?" He asked, his spoon clanking in his bowl as he hopped off of his chair, "I don't know babe, he came back really late last night, he was exhausted. We should let him sleep for a little longer. He'll wake up on his own and we can make him some food, sound good?" I asked, making him nod. It was so adorable watching him lean up on his tippy toes to reach the sink to put his dish in and wash them.

‼️

It had been a few hours, and Mattia was finally awake. Shuffling out of his room and rubbing his eyes all tired and sniffly. "God, what time is it?" Mattia asked, both of us making eye contact and smiling. "Two in the afternoon," I replied, pushing my hair back.

"Jeez, you let me sleep in for way too long," He said with a slight chuckle. "You needed it, you were so exhausted last night. You didn't even give Nano a kiss goodnight." I shrugged as he walked over, leaning so his body weight was pressed on the couch, kissing my forehead with a quiet hum.

"Where is he anyway? I checked his room, his bed is made and his toys are in their bins." Mattia yawned, "Backyard, he's playing." I replied, flipping through the TV channels trying to find something decent to watch.

"Alone?"

"Yeah but, the cameras are on and I left the door open."

"Oh," Mattia hummed, going to the kitchen and I'm guessing to the back door. I turned around to see him leaning on the doorway before Nano yelled excitedly. "Matti!" My little brother shouted, running up to Mattia and jumping into his arms.

"Hi papi, you jumping? How's that trampoline? I built it myself, y'know?" Mattia asked, rubbing his back. "It's good, can you come out and play with me?" Nano asked, pulling at Mattia's sweatpants. "Yeah of course Nano, I'm just gonna eat something then I'll go right out, alright?" I heard him ask. Nano making a sound of agreement.