𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲.

^ the editing is so bad 😩 sorry ‼️

alejandro

"That's it, let it out," Mattia told me, patting my back softly. Now see, this would be a really sweet and romantic moment, but I was currently throwing up in the bushes. "We can keep walking once your good Ale," Mattia said, I groaned as I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

"This baby is really annoying." I moaned, grabbing onto one of Mattia's arms and standing up. "You wanna go back home?" Mattia questioned as I stumbled back to my feet. "Yes please, 'm just wanna lay down." Mattia nodded as I let go of him and we both walked back home.

He thought that a walk around the neighborhood would give us more to talk about, and getting fresh air would be nice but I've felt nauseous this entire morning, and throwing up on the sidewalk just sucked.

‼️

"Is it safe to tell him now?" Mattia asked quietly, covering his phone speaker with his hand. "Nope, this website says at week twelve, we can tell family and friends, considering I have zero friends, that leaves your dad and whoever the hell else you wanna tell," I said, before going back to reading my magazine.

"But your ten weeks, isn't that close enough?" Mattia whispered. "Nope! Still damaging." I replied, running a hand through my now damp hair that was still drying from showering. "Ugh, fine." Mattia sighed, removing his hand from his phone. "Yeah dad, he's good. Up in his room napping." Mattia said over the phone.

"Yep, I'll call you if anything happens...Alright, yeah okay...I'll let him know...k' bye love you too." Mattia quickly ended the call, putting his phone down and going back over to the stove. "Ale, my dad wanted to see if we'd be interested in going out together with him," Mattia asked, I scrunched up my face at the sudden smell of his cooking.

"Gross, what are you cooking?" I asked, sitting up and pulling my shirt over my nose. "Turkey and rice." He replied, closing the oven again. I gagged, standing up and running outside.

I quickly sat down on the bench in the front yard, before hearing the door open again. "Ale? What happened?" Mattia asked. I put my hand up, telling him to stay away. "You stink, it's making me ga—" I said, barely able to gets. sentence out before feeling the need to throw up again.

"Rice barely has any smell." Mattia protested. "No, the turkey," I said before I was doubled over, my hands on my knees as I threw up. "Shit, sorry Ale." He apologized.

‼️

"No! Shower before you come near me," I told Mattia loudly, seeing he was standing by the front door. "I did, four times. I even put deodorant on." Mattia replied. I turned around, making sure he had different clothes on, which he did, and his hair looked damp. "Did you turn the fans on and open the windows?" I asked, seeing it was now dark out.

"Yeah, the smells gone. I dropped the rest of the turkey off at my dad's. It's all good, you can come inside now." Mattia said, I rolled my eyes. "Next time your gonna cook something, tell me, you know my pregnancy sickness is bad," I said, pushing myself up from the floor, Mattia holding his hand out to me which I gladly took. Standing up with some struggle and slowly walking to the house.

‼️

"I don't think you should be throwing up this much Alejandro," Mattia said as he sat on the sink, looking down at me with a small frown. "You don't think I know that!?" I shouted, rubbing my aching forehead. "Shit...sorry......well, you have an ultrasound...maybe she'll figure it out," Mattia suggested. "Yeah, I know. But I don't think this is a normal ok thing." I said, before reaching up and flushing the toilet.