Capsule Call

"Everyone wake up! Time for everyone to get up!" Master Roshi screamed as he banged his gong several times to wake his students up. Yamcha and Krillin woke up startled as Goku and Launch cried in pain, both due to their respective symbiotes.

"ENOUGH FROM THE STUPID BELL!!!" Venom screamed as he enveloped Goku. He was the first one to act as he ran over and snatched the gong from Roshi. Crushing it in one hand, he turned around and threw it at Yamcha's head, knocking the former bandit over.

"Hey! What was that for?" Yamcha complained.

"We and Pistole refuse to be the only ones in pain, especially when there is a perfect candidate to receive such sweet agony from the bell." Venom replied.

"Technically it's a gong, not a bell." Krillin chimed in. "I don't why I have to repeat myself every morning, your just going to ignore me."

"We think the Hobbit wants to receive some pain too." Venom said, his head turning to Launch.

"I think so too." Launch said.

"Do you want to do it, or do you want us to do it?" Venom asked.

"Allow us." Launch and Pistole said as she transformed her arm into a blue and yellow machine gun and opened fire at Krillin. The bald monk got hit with several bullets, but was just fine.

"Not again." Krillin said as he fell to the floor.

"Do you think Yamcha and Master Roshi deserve some attention too?" Launch asked Venom.

"We think the Rock Hopper and the old master geezer certainly deserve some attention." Venom agreed.

"Alright Hayden Crywalker and Dumbleperv, your up next!" Pistole and Launch shouted with joy.

"Oh for Kami's sake!" Yamcha and Roshi shouted as they too got hit with a barrage of bullets.

"What was I thinking letting two symbiotes live under my roof." Roshi said to himself as they all walked out the bedroom door to go downstairs. "Kame House never received this much damage when I was training Gohan and the Ox King."

"Yeah, you should have just stuck with myself and Yamcha, let those two maniacs go someplace else." Krillin agreed.

"Though my endurance has been improving each time I receive the daily symbiote beating, I could use a break too." Yamcha added in.

"Right you are Yamcha, which is why I have some news to share." Roshi added in. "I will explain during breakfast."

"Which is now." Turtle greeted as the Z Fighters made it downstairs to the kitchen. "Good morning everyone, breakfast is ready."

"Alright!" Goku said as Venom absorbed back into him. "It all looks delicious! Thank you Turtle!"

"Your welcome Goku." Turtle said as they all sat down to eat their waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon. Goku and Launch immediately started to fight over the chocolate syrup to feed their symbiotes. However, Venom made Goku let go of the bottle, not wanting to be on his daughter's bad side.

"Smart choice." Launch smirked as she poured the bottle all over her food and handed the remains to Goku. "Eat up."

"Yes ma'am." Goku responded as he emptied the bottle all over his food.

"So what happened up there? The usual?" Turtle asked.

"The usual." Everyone else answered.

"Man, I wish Bulma was here." Yamcha said. "I miss having my girlfriend over. Too bad we broke up."