Suno

"HONEY!?!?! VENOM AND GOKU CALLED LAUNCH HONEY!?!?!" Bulma yelled to herself as she descended down the staircase to the feast. "I BETTER GET INTO VENOM'S GOOD GRACES SOON BEFORE LAUNCH AND PISTOLE HAVE THE CHANCE TO SINK HER NAILS INTO HIS MUSCULAR HIDE ANY MORE!!!"

"Someone isn't too happy. I guess spying on Venom didn't get you anywhere." Oolong teased, who waiting for Bulma at one of the landings.

"OH I LEARNED PLENTY!!!! PERHAPS MORE ABOUT VENOM AND LAUNCH THAN ANY OF YOU REALIZE, AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!?!? I HATE THE POSITION I AM IN NOW!!!" Bulma screamed as she manhandled Oolong and shook him repeatedly, her ever crazed eyes glaring down at the humanoid pig's soul.

"Hey if I wanted to be a victim instead of your friend, I would go to Mai and Vendetta. Right now the rest are waiting downstairs in Doom's throne room. Don't want the food to get cold. Your stomach could use it." Oolong reasoned.

Bulma was about to strangle Oolong but he was right. Her stomach at the moment was complaining just as much as her heart was aching. Besides, Launch, Goku, and Krillin should be coming down soon and she needed to be there to apologize. Plus, Launch was less likely to rip her throat out with Doctor Doom present. He wouldn't allow that.

"Fine. Fine." Bulma muttered as she headed downstairs with Oolong trailing behind her carefully, watching if Bulma made any sudden moves to attack him again. When they entered the throne room, she was surprised to find a long stone table. It was stationed in the middle of the room, stretching from one end near the entrance to just a few feet away from the four steps that lead up to the throne of Doctor Doom. This large object wasn't here when she sought for Victor's advice twenty minutes ago.

"How in Kami's name did this huge thing get in here?" Thought as very surprised Bulma.

"Hey Bulma! Glad to see you finally made it." Puar said. Her, Violet, Mai, and Pilaf all sat at their respective seats side by side.

"Finally done eavesdropping. I guess Launch never caught you, considering your head is still on your shoulders." Violet smirked.

Bulma didn't respond. She just sat next to Oolong and across from everyone else.

"Oooor she did discover you, but you managed to get away in the nick of time...with your tail between your legs." Violet said.

"Shut up." Bulma mumbled, annoyed yet not caring to bite back in the way she knew best.

"Knew it." Violet responded, like a teenaged sister making fun of their older sibling.

"When is the food coming? Is this how they treat a royal guest? I should have expected a roasted goose to be in front of me by now." Pilaf complained.

"Or brains." Mai said looking straight at Oolong, clearly under Vendetta's influence. "Especially that of a pork."

"Or chocolate." Came a familiar and happy voice as Goku, Launch, and an heavily bandaged up and limping Krillin entered the room. Goku attempted to sit right next to Bulma, but Launch pulled out the chair in between the two and sat in it, making it clear that she was going to be extra territorial with Goku when Bulma was involved. Meanwhile, Krillin journeyed to the far end of the table nearest to the throne room, careful to avoid another symbiote beating. Realizing this, Oolong and Pilaf followed Krillin's example and sat right next to the bald monk.

"Must be comfortable over there." Vendetta said, using her symbiotic ability to change her voice to Hannibal Lecter. This caused several goosebumps to run up the trio's spines as well as a chuckle from Violet.

"If anyone has anything to say, now is a good time." Launch said with disdain as Pistole hissed. What sounded like a firearm being cocked could heard from underneath the table.