Access to Latveria

"Grandpa Stealer. Are you okay?" Asked a worried Goku and Venom as he watched Bulma come out of Capsule Corp's communications room. He along with Launch, Krillin, Oolong, Puar, Emperor Pilaf, Mai, and a still tied up Colonel Violet were waiting for Bulma to finish speaking with Doctor Doom in order to gain access to Latveria and rescue Doctor Briefs and possibly the rest of their friends.

"Yeah, well actually no. It's complicated. Perhaps I will tell you another time." Bulma said as she tried wiping away the already dried tears.

"Did Doctor what's his face give us permission?" Launch asked.

"You were in there for a while, so you had to have something accomplished." Pistole stated, resisted the urge to make a jab at Bulma.

"Victor said we can enter, but we must deliver General White to him. He is the leader of Muscle Tower." Bulma answered.

"Victor?" Venom and Goku asked.

"Sounds like you know him on a personal level." Launch stated.

"Yeah, I do." Bulma said, lowering her head to not meet their gaze.

"Oh come on! There has to be another condition!" Pilaf said. "As an important ruler myself, I would ask for more than just the head of some Red Ribbon Army goon! No offense Violet."

"None taken." Violet smiled.

"The only other thing Doom mentioned to want was to throw me a feast after we defeat the Red Ribbon Army." Bulma answered.

"A feast!?" Said a extremely eager Goku.

"Did he mentioned if the rest of us were invited?" Oolong asked, also quite eager.

"Did Doctor Boom mention if they had any chocolate?" Pistole asked.

"Or brains." Mai and Vendetta asked.

"The feast doesn't matter. Right now, we need to rescue my father from the Red Ribbon Army." Bulma said, unsuccessful at working herself up.

"Speaking of prisoners, did Doctor Doom say if Yamcha was at Muscle Tower?" Puar asked.

"Or Master Roshi?" Krillin asked.

"Or Turtle?" Goku asked.

"Or Shu?" Mai asked.

"Or Bikini Briefs?" Pilaf asked. "I could use some more cookies."

Bulma stared down at the now terrified Pilaf. The flames from her eyes evaporating any tear stains from her face.

"You need to learn when not to think out loud sire." Mai suggested.

"Or else you get burned." Vendetta added in.

"An emperor should always have the option to speak his mind!" Pilaf declared, only to coward once again once the red hot flames turned blue. "But a wise ruler should always consider not engaging in wars he cannot win!"

"Anyway Doom didn't confirm if there was anyone else in Muscle Tower, but my father is definitely there. I can feel it." Bulma said, resuming her solemn tone.

"Like our spider sense?" Venom and Goku asked.

"Actually, it's a feeling that happens between parent and child." Bulma corrected.

"Oh, I guess we get that with our Grandpa Gohan and sometimes Pistole and Launch." Venom said.

"What about us?" Mai and Vendetta growled.

"We just discovered you today. Besides we always had a connection with Launch before Pistole was ever born, though albeit a different connection that we can't exactly explain." Venom answered. A surge of jealousy rippled through Bulma and Mai as Launch blushed, unable to contain her delight.