Colonel Violet

"Well that was brutal." Goku commented as Venom, Launch, Pistole, Bulma, Krillin, Oolong, and Puar looked down at the corpse of Colonel Silver, whose head Mai and Vendetta had bitten off. "This is why I always spare my victims. Too bad the rest of you killed everyone else, especially Emperor Pilaf."

"Hey, I tried sparing everyone too." Krillin defended. "If it wasn't for those lasers, half the soldiers outside would still be alive."

"They got what they deserved for capturing Yamcha." Said a surprisingly menacing Puar. This even got Goku, Oolong, and Krillin to back away from the floating blue cat.

"We do love a little mayhem, but you females certainly got too much of a taste for blood today." Venom commented.

"Yeah, I'm done." Launch said while stretching.

"I could have had more fun, since I missed out on most of it." Mai huffed.

"I kinda got carried away too. We just-MOM!!! I FORGOT ABOUT HER!!" Bulma yelled as she ran into the kitchen, closely followed by a worried Goku. The rest of them felt that they knew what had happened and slowly looked into the kitchen to find Bulma weeping on Venom's shoulder after discovering an empty spot on the wall were Bikini Briefs was once stuck to.

"She's gone. The Red Ribbon Army took her." Bulma cried as she hugged the black and white symbiote.

"It's okay Grampa Stealer. We will get her back." Venom smoothed as he awkwardly patted her back.

"But why? Why would they take her? She wasn't valuable or a threat to them. It doesn't make any sense." Bulma said, the logical bit of her mind taking over to help coupe with the loss.

"It's because they can use your mother as leverage against us." Venom said as he continued to hold Bulma.

"What could be worse than this?" Bulma whimpered.

"A lot worse could have happen. You or Launch could have been seriously hurt." Venom said.

"Thanks Venom." Bulma whimpered as she squeezed the symbiote tighter.

Launch and Pistole had been a little jealous of how Venom was comforting Bulma, but decided not to react when she heard Venom mention her name.

"The big lug loves us more." Launch thought with a smile.

"Hey Bulma, we should-" Krillin was about to say when Launch put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Let them have their moment Baldo Baggins." Pistole said while Launch took a quick glance towards Mai and Vendetta to see if she would try anything funny. For once Mai didn't react, most likely because she was full from consuming Colonel Silver's brains. Still Launch had to make sure since her symbiotic sister was a little more unstable than herself and like herself, Mai was itching to pounce on Bulma and tare her to shreds for just making physical contact with Venom. This could all be judged by Mai's twitching face, making her urge more prevalent than Launch's.

"I am sorry about your mother Bulma, but I want to know happened to Dr. Briefs too." Oolong said, knowing he was the next one in line with the right to comfort the purple haired woman.

"Oh no dad." Bulma whimpered, his face getting more twisted with fear. "He should have come down by now alongside Sho and Pilaf."

"Grandpa Stealer..." Whispered a very sympathetic Venom.

"DAD!!! ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!" Screamed Bulma as she ran back into the living room and stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"Not really." Emperor Pilaf said as he appeared at the top. He was trying to sound sympathetic like Venom, but it was clear by the sound of his voice that he was rubbing it in a little.