Launch (Pistole) vs. Mai (Vendetta)

"Thank you for the chocolate chip cookies Mrs. Briefs." Sho said.

"Yes, this is really passing the time. Waiting to kill an archenemy like Venom can sometimes be stressful and bad for your skin. This really helps." Emperor Pilaf said as he took another bite.

"Oh no problem sweetie. I am happy to entertain such wonderful guests." Bikini said as she brought another tray out of the oven.

"What are you two doing in here?" Mai asked as she stepped inside the kitchen.

"Just enjoying the cookies." Sho said.

"Want one? Can't kill a symbiote on an empty stomach." Pilaf offered.

"This was not part of the plan!" Mai snarled as she grabbed Pilaf's plate from him and threw it towards the wall. The plate and cookies shattered into a million pieces upon impact as crumbs and glass scattered everywhere.

"Oh dear." Bikini said.

"Hey!" Pilaf complained. "Why did you do that?"

"Why? WHY DID I DO THAT!? It's because you got distracted, which will lead to us failing like we always do!" Mai shouted.

"Are you questioning my leadership and authority Mai!?" Pilaf shouted angrily. "And since when do I ever fail?"

"You always fail! You come up with these ingenious plans, and you always fail!" Mai shouted. "You failed to have Shenron grant our wish, your failed to kill Venom, and your failing now in seeking your revenge!"

"Since when am I failing? And this is OUR plan, not just mine!" Pilaf said.

"It was your plan to kill Venom! We don't have any intentions in killing our beloved, and yes you are failing!" Vendetta and Mai screamed. "You had a full year to prepare for this rematch, and all you did was spend money on weapons. Have you even learned to properly use them Pilaf!"

"It's Emperor Pilaf!" Pilaf declared.

"Or sire." Sho added in.

"Whatever! You are wasting valuable time when you should have been preparing and all you have and will ever have to show for it are a couple of hostages." Mai said a little more calmly.

"Hostages! I didn't know you were criminals." Bikini gasped. Mai narrowed her eyes at Bikini with a mix of determination and frustration before shooting a web at the blonde, pinning her to the wall.

"Hey! We needed her cookies!" Pilaf complained. "And if you keep her there any longer, the oven is going to catch fire and burn this place down!"

To spite her 'emperor,' Mai went over to the oven and ripped it out of the wall so it would shut off. Then she carried the heavy oven over to where Pilaf was sitting and slammed it on the floor right in front of him, all with one hand. The blue imp flinched when the heavy metal made contact with the now cracked stone tiled floor.

"Happy?" Mai and Vendetta asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hehe, absolutely." Pilaf said with a very nervous chuckle.

"Is it just me or is the whole spiteful trait not just a Venom thing?" Sho whispered to Pilaf. Mai looked at the mutt with a cold stare.

"Sho, she can hear you. Enhanced hearing remember?" Pilaf breathed through his teeth out of the side of his mouth. Before Mai could react any further, a sound of glass breaking was heard from upstairs as the entire power went out.

"Wha-What was that?" Said a very terrified Pilaf as he and Sho braced each other, shivering as if a winter gust blew past. "A ghost?"

"No. Our darling has come at last, and he has brought his tramp with him." Mai said. "Sho, guard Mrs. Briefs. Myself and Emperor Pilaf will go into the room where we have Bulma and Dr. Briefs held. Father will likely rescue her first."