Divine Water

"Hmmmm, something just happened to General Blue down there. Did Eddie Brock transform into a flaming skeleton? Ghost Rider?" Korin thought to himself as he could sense the demonic ki from down below.

"We got you now little Meowth!" Venom happily roared as he tried to tackle Korin to the ground, but the cat dodged it in the nick of time.

"Ha! We almost got you there Korin! We must be finally wearing you out!" Launch taunted as both she and Krillin flanked the cat on all sides.

"Wearing him out? We have been at this for two days. I am surprised I am the only one in that boat." Krillin said as he struggled only a little to catch his breath.

"Less talking more training and drinking Baldo Baggins." Pistole said.

"A cat like me getting tired? Forget about it. I was just distracted a little." Korin said as he expertly dodged Launch and Krillin.

"Distracted? Did Mercenary Tao and General Blue finally go after Bulma and the others? Is Knull still involved?" Asked a worried Goku.

"There is nothing to worry about kiddos, not until you complete your training." Korin said as he waved the divine water in front of the trio's faces. "Come on, are you thirsty or not? Your going to have to try harder."

"This cat is relentless. How are we going to succeed?" Krillin asked.

"Beats me." Goku commented.

"We have to come up with a plan, or else we will be here forever." Launch suggested.

"I agree, a plan would be nice." Krillin agreed.

"But we like the chaotic setup we have already." Venom whined.

"I know you big lug, but if our friends are remotely in danger, we need to be sure we're ready." Launch said.

"And that means snatching the divine water and beating Mr. Bigglesworth into the floor." Pistole said.

"We don't want to hurt Korin though." Goku said, disagreeing with Pistole.

"But Mr. Bigglesworth hurt you. No one else should be able to hit you besides us." Pistole said.

"Pistole, wait a minute-" Launch tried to say but it was too late. Venom, Goku, and Krillin were already hooked in the conversation.

"So, the Meowth can hit us whenever he wants." Venom agreed. "It helps us get stronger."

"I am sure Korin has a reason for doing it. I am going to be training for all my life so something like this should be expected." Goku agreed.

"But only we can hit you." Pistole said with jealousy in her voice.

"Why?" Goku asked with curiously.

"Oh boy, I know where this is going." Krillin muttered knowing just how symbiotes expressed love.

"Pistole cut it out now." Launch growled.

"Because sooner or later we will have a licence to hit you." Pistole said.

"But we never needed a licence to hit someone. Whenever we beat up the Rock Hopper, the Hobbit, the Swine, or anyone else, no one stopped us to ask if we needed a licence. Why do you need one?" Venom asked.

"A license? What is she talking about?" Krillin asked himself until the answer finally hit him. "Don't tell me she is talking about a marriage certificate."

"We are talking about a marri-" Pistole tried to blurt out but Launch grabbed Pistole by the head and began to wrestle the serpent shaped symbiote to the ground. Goku, Venom, Krillin, and Korin just stood there and watched the scene play out knowing it wasn't wise to intervene.