Mai (Vendetta) vs. Ninja Murasaki

"Oh Nonfrosty Sub Zero! Come out and play! We promise we will not to eat you...right away that is!" Vendetta called out to Murasaki as she slowly navigated the forest terrain like a predator.

"Are you sure Venom and Emperor Pilaf are going to be okay?" Mai asked from within her symbiotic partner. The human part of her was still worried about her employer and ruler.

"We are sure our darling and that blonde bimbo Launch will be alright. As for the rest, do we really care about them?" Vendetta asked.

"A little, but are our main concern is Venom and Pilaf. Your right about the rest though." Mai admitted.

"Why be so concerned for Muppet Palpatine anyway? He is insignificant to us." Vendetta argued.

"Without him, we would be nothing." Mai snapped back.

"We don't get it. How is getting dishonorably discharged from Clifford the Big Royal Dog's armed forces related to Muppet Palpatine?" Vendetta asked.

"Because after setting fire to that hospital, do you really think anyone else would hire us even if King Furry didn't personally discharge us?" Mai stated.

"But that wasn't our fault. It was a 'hostage' situation and nobody but us knew that the terrorists were really doctors. Not to mention everyone else was dead already." Vendetta reasoned.

"We should have had proof though." Mai countered.

"There was no time for that and we knew it." Vendetta said.

"No. We don't know that. We might have had enough time to tell everyone that before they bombed the hospital and the surrounding area. Maybe setting fire to that hospital to cause minimal causalities was not the right answer." Mai said, allowing self doubt to creep into her head.

"But that still doesn't explain your loyalty to Muppet Palpatine. You and Scrappy Doo got the job because there was an advertisement in the newspaper. He personally didn't seek us out. We went to him." Vendetta reasoned.

"Still, he could have turned away Shu and I. We both have troubled pasts." Mai said.

"How would we know Scrappy Doo had a troubled past?" Vendetta questioned.

"When you look into someone's eyes and they had endured the same pain as we have, you know. You always know." Mai said. "I wish not to talk about this any longer."

"Fine, but there is something concerning that we need to discuss before we devour Nonfrosty Sub Zero." Said a determined Vendetta.

"And what would that be?" Mai asked, a little annoyed.

"The vision." Vendetta stated.

"What vision?" Mai asked, a bit confused.

"Don't tell us we have forgotten already. The one we had before we ate Colonel Silver's head. It happened right after our battle with our sister and Launch back at Capsule Corp." Vendetta reminded.

"The one with the dark figure on the throne? The one with the red spider like dragon emblem on his chest?" Mai asked.

"We don't know who that is, but that was scary. Even for us." Vendetta said. Mai noted this considering her symbiote is usually the last one to admit when she is scared.

"How did that demon get into our minds anyway?" Mai asked.

"We don't know that either, but we don't think that was a demon." Vendetta mentioned.