Venom vs. Ninja Murasaki

"Stupid Moe Szyslak. Doesn't he know that we can smell and hear him." Venom groaned as he slowly barged through the forest terrain.

"Launch and Mai might be able to find and deal with him no problem, but what about the others. We are worried about them, especially Bulma." Goku said.

"Don't worry, she has Violet to protect her." Venom reassured.

"I hope so." Goku said, lowering his voice. A clear sign that his symbiote's words did not persuade him.

"We love her. Don't we." Venom said on impulse, sensing a sudden tingly feeling from Goku.

"Of course we love Bulma and Launch. They are our friends." Goku smiled.

"That not what we mean, and we notice we didn't include the others. Just the Grandpa Stealer and Launch." Venom said. "Do we know what we mean?"

"No, not really." Goku stated.

"Maybe. We noticed that we started to have these feelings towards the Grandpa Stealer and Launch for a little while, and we don't understand them." Venom said, trying analyze their emotional state. "There could be more to it."

"Do you have anything in mind on what that could be?" Goku asked.

"Like we said before, it's love and not the type one would share with ordinary friends." Venom said. "The closest example we can think of is what the Grandpa Stealer and the Rock Hopper had around the time when we participated in the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament."

"Bulma and Yamcha. What did they call each other again? Boyfriend and girlfriend. They also said they had a romantic relationship. Is that what it means? Are we Bulma's and Launch's boyfriend?" Goku asked.

"From we observed and heard, this 'romantic relationship' is only shared between two individuals. I doubt that we can call the both of them our 'girlfriend.'" Venom advised. "Though we must admit that there could be more to this 'romantic relationship' than we think."

"We thought Master Roshi and Oolong said there is a way of having more than one." Goku remembered. "At least that's what we heard."

"Even we know not to do that. We would rather fight those Skrulls with those telephone bombs, or even spend a full minute with the demon spawn of the Oxy Unclean King." Venom said, getting goosebumps at the mere mention of Chichi.

"Yeah, we don't want a bloody war between Bulma and Launch." Goku said, but this comment sent a sudden shock through their mind. Never before have they uncovered such a nugget of information before.

"THE GRANDPA STEALER AND LAUNCH ARE IN A BLOODY WAR WITH EACH OTHER!!!!" Venom yelled excitedly.

"AND IT'S OVER US!!!!" Goku shouted with glee. "Is it though?"

"OF COURSE IT IS!!! WHAT OTHER REASON WOULD THERE BE!?!?" Venom yelled excitedly.

"FOOD!?" Goku shouted, resuming his fanboyish attitude.

"BUT THE GRANDPA STEALER DOESN'T LIKE TO EAT THAT MUCH OUT OF FEAR OF GAINING WEIGHT!!" Venom shouted.

"THEN IT MUST BE OVER US!!!" Goku shouted.

"YEAH!!!!" Both Venom and Goku shouted as they jumped into the air.

"So if we can't have both, who do we pick then?" Goku asked once he had calmed down enough to speak like normal.

"We already know. We already have the stone, we just have to get the ring for the stone. Better to be prepared in a couple years down the line." Venom said. "Now come, let's find Moe Szyslak quickly so we can get back to them."