The Z Fighters vs. The Thunderbolts

"Okay, Launch is dealing with Hasky. Shouldn't we go after her and help?" Asked a worried Goku.

"No. Launch and Pistole can handle themselves. The rest of our friends and Emperor Pissoff need our help now. It's about time we make N. Tropy and Inferno Dry Bones pay for harming our friends." Venom informed Goku.

"Shu! Mai! Attack now! Show your emperor what it means to be a proud member of the Pilaf Gang!" Emperor Pilaf ordered.

"Yes sire!" Shu proclaimed.

"As you wish our emperor." Mai and Vendetta sarcastically said as she pounded her fist in her cupped hand.

"Bulma, you Oolong and Upa should go hide." Violet ordered her friend.

"No, I am not leaving you." Said a very stubborn Bulma.

"Bulma, I know you love me but your going to have to hide. Your a techy and not a fighter like the rest of of us." Violet ordered.

"What? I don't love you!" Bulma said.

"And here I thought you were going to give me a kiss goodbye before I went off to do hero stuff." Violet smirked.

"I AM NOT KISSING YOU!! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!" Bulma yelled with aggravation.

"Oh well. It was worth a shot. Now go hide with Oolong. At least he is smart enough to do as I say." Violet said as she followed Yamcha and the others onto the battlefield.

"Well you heard the woman. Let's go hide Bulma. I will try and flag Puar down. Maybe the four of us can chill behind that rock until the battle is over." Oolong suggested.

"Oh no! I am not going to let every one of my friends fight while I sit back and relax behind a stupid chunk of Earth!" Bulma said as she scurried to several mechanical parts laying about.

"And what are you going to do about it? You don't exactly know martial arts." Oolong commented.

"You heard Violet right? I am the techy. Now hand me whatever parts I say I need. It's time to build a weapon that would knock General Blue and Mercenary Tao off their feet." Commanded Bulma as she started screwing two pieces of machines together.

"Figures that is the only part you heard Violet say." Oolong groaned as he and Upa started to assist in Bulma's endeavor.

"You take on Venom, Mai, and Krillin. It's about time I catch up with Master Roshi and the rest." Tao ordered.

"And what about Pilaf, Shu, Puar, and their horde of deer?" Ghost Rider asked.

"Their nothing. All they will ever serve as is a distraction. Their demise will be dealt with quickly and shortly." Tao said as he continued to walk calmly towards the raging Turtle Hermit who was running at Tao full speed along with Violet, Bora, and Yamcha.

"Very well, I have been meaning to collect their sins." Ghost Rider muttered as he approached his group. "With this symbiote's demise, I can be one step closer to rescuing Lapis and Lazuli from Doctor Gero, Tarkin, and Carlton Drake. Then I will finally reunite with Annie and Dylan in the afterlife. I just hope Hasky is doing alright against Launch."

"Alright Inferno Dry Bones! First you need to pay, then N. Tropy!" Venom snarled as he went to punch Ghost Rider in the face, but the flaming skeleton was able to block the fist with one hand.

"I doubt it, you will not be able to get past me. You don't need to worry though, I will send Tao to the same place I intend to send your soul to...hell." Eddie said as he continued to grasp Venom's fist in his palm, making Venom cry out in pain due to the burning sensation.