Pizza

"Come on slowpokes, catch up." Korin mocked as Venom, Launch, and Krillin tried to grab the divine water that was hanging from the cat's cane. It has been a few hours and they had tried almost everything. Goku and Launch even switched in and out of their symbiote forms just to remain unpredictable, but it was no use.

"How hard is it to catch one little Meowth!?" Venom roared as Korin jumped on his head, wonked him on the forehead with his cane, and jumped off as Launch and Krillin accidentally tackled Venom to the ground.

"Move you big lug!" Launch shouted as she lifted herself up by pushing Venom into the floor. "That water is ours Mr. Bigglesworth!"

Korin was facing away from the angry blonde as she charged, but when Launch got close enough he blackflipped over her. The former thief had to pivot around and fire several webs from her wrists, but the cat did a graceful cork twist in the air avoiding all the yellow and blue projectiles. Krillin who had leapt after Korin was the one to get hit with a face full of web instead.

"Hey watch were your aiming Launch!" Krillin shouted as he ripped the goo off his face.

"Then don't get hit Baldo Baggins!" Launch and Pistole simultaneously shouted as she transformed back into her symbiote form and charged after Korin. Krillin joined into the frantic fray as they repeatedly swiped at the pot of divine water, but to no avail.

Just then several black spikes shot up from the floor, separating Korin from Launch and Krillin. All three looked over to find that Venom has dug in his hands into the tile, smiling sinisterly.

"Hey watch it with my floors! Do you know how hard it is get a mason man up here!" Korin shouted angrily as he lifted his hands up and down frantically.

"Sorry." Goku smiled as Venom was absorbed back into him. However before the boy started to charge after Korin, he stopped short and turned around. Sensing something was off, he slowly walked over to the ledge and peered down to where Bulma and the rest were camped out. Sensing this strange feeling too, Launch immediately stopped her assault and started to walk until she was right beside Goku. Both the child's and the blonde's faces grimaced at what they were sensing, unsure whether to jump off and help their friends or not.

"Hey guys! What are you doing!? I can't nab the divine water by myself." Krillin shouted, the only one active in Korin's training.

"Something is happening down there." Goku said as if he was half in a trance.

"This is no time for fun and games! We need to-" Krillin said, but Korin put a hand on his shoulder advising him to be quiet.

"Tell me, what's going on?" Korin asked as he walked right beside the boy and girl.

"We can sense something down there, something uneasy. Something familiar." Launch answered.

"Yes, it has to do with Mai and Vendetta. She is under duress by something." Venom and Goku confirmed.

"Strange how you two can sense something and I cannot. Wait a minute, I do see something now. I don't know who it is, but they are making a move on your other symbiote friend." Korin commented. "Strange. Without these two numbskulls, I wouldn't have been able to notice anything. Kami might not be aware of this if he isn't paying closer attention to that specific area. However, chances are that he really is unaware. I should inform him after I am finished with these three just to make sure."

"If that's the case, then do you think Mercenary Tao and the rest of the Red Ribbon Army are behind it?" Krillin asked, the last one to stand side by side with Korin and his peers.