Post Credit Scenes

Post Credit Scene 1

In an unknown laboratory....

"My son is dead." Doctor Gero muttered to himself as he stared at the young Lapis and Lazuli, who were playing behind a one view window. "My Gebo is dead."

A day has passed since the fall of the Red Ribbon Army. Just before Charles Tarkin and Commander Red had perished, they had sent a message saying that some of the soldiers had perished including the life of his own son and the person responsible was that was Son Goku, otherwise known as Venom. He knew the symbiotes were extremely powerful thanks to his research on Goku/Venom, Launch/Pistole, and more recently Mai/Vendetta, but never in a million years would he ever think that his only son would fall to their hands.

"Those filthy animals. In time to come my androids will make them pay." Doctor Gero promised as he gazed at the two twins, their cold blue eyes transfixed on the toys they were playing with.

"Gero." Came a voice from behind. Gero turned to find his younger brother, Doctor Otto Octavius approaching as 21 stayed by the doorway. He had never seen the woman worried before, but Gero figured that she too was grieving due to the loss of her son.

"What do you want Otto, can't you see I'm busy monitoring 17 and 18?" Gero said as he kept his gaze on the twins.

"We need to talk Gero." Otto said softly, trying to keep his brother's anger under control.

"And what is there to discuss Otto? What matters now is to destroy Venom for what he has done." Gero said.

"You know this won't bring him back." Otto said solemnly.

"AND SO WHAT IF IT DOESN'T!!! OUR PRIORITY IS REVENGE!!! REVENGE FOR DISMANTLING THE RED RIBBON ARMY!!!! REVENGE FOR PUTTING GEBO DOWN LIKE A DOG!!! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT SYMBIOTE'S HEAD ON A PIKE!!!!" Gero snapped as he swirled around to face his brother. His eyes were bloodshot and it looked like he hadn't slept last night, which was to be expected.

"You need to see this." Otto said as handed a folder to Gero. Despite the shaking of his limbs due to his growing disability, Otto still looked determined as ever, stern yet remorseful. After a second or two of staring down at the folder, Gero swiped it out his brother's shaky hands.

"What is this?" Gero asked curiously as he began to read it.

"Something I should have told you a long time ago." Otto said as 21 looked down, both prepared at what was about to happen next.

"This can't be." Gero growled as he read through the documents, complete shock engulfing his face.

"Gebo was never your son. He was mine." Otto said, tightening his grip on his cane preparing for the worst.

"But he is mine. 21-" Gero frantically stated.

"I know she slept with you. A mistake I forgave my wife for long ago. She wasn't in the right frame of mind." Otto answered.

"Your wife?" Gero breathed as if poison was foaming out of his mouth. Otto just kept the same brave expression on his face as 21 walked over to Otto's side and placed her hand on his shoulder for moral support.

"Get out....both of you. GET OUT!!!!!" Gero screamed as he tossed the documents all around, making them scatter everywhere. Otto tried to kneel down to pick up one sheet, but due to his disability he couldn't move his legs all that much. So, 21 was quick to pick them up before her husband could hurt himself. Then, the red haired woman went over to a nearby file cabinet and plucked one of the files from it.

"Don't you dare touch my work!" Gero snarled, but 21 swirled around clearly not having it.

"Project Octopus is a personal project my husband and I were conducting to help him walk again! You would know if you gave a damn about your brother's legs rotting away!" 21 snapped back as she used her free hand to assist Otto out.