Muscle Tower

"We are going to Muscle Tower to fight a bunch of bad guys. We will rescue the Grandpa Stealer's father and hopefully punch a bunch of people in the face." Venom sang as if he was a Muppet. He and rest drove across the snowy Latverian landscape in their military tank given to them by Doctor Doom.

"If there is one thing I am not looking forward to when I get hitched to this big lug, it is the singing." Launch thought, resisting the urged to pull Venom's tongue out from his mouth.

"As far as symbiotes go, Father has the voice of an angel." Pistole stated in awe of the melody.

"I know its cute and all, but my eardrums are killing me." Launch moaned.

"We know right? Isn't it lovely?" Said a very happy Pistole as Launch could feel her symbiote swirl around in her body as if she was dancing.

"I can't take this anymore." Oolong moaned.

"If Yamcha can get beat up by a symbiote, then we can get through this." Said a determined yet suffering Puar.

"Can't symbiotes change their voices? It's like he is making this singing worst on purpose by using his real voice." Krillin said, covering his ears. "Make it stop."

"I think it's better if Venom were to eat us rather than to hear this insufferable vocal monstrosity! My royal ears can't take this much longer! Don't you agree Mai?" Emperor Pilaf asked as he looked towards his henchwoman, but she said nothing. All she did was listen to Venom's singing with a twisted face, which consisted of a mix of pure arousal and pain.

"Are you two seriously getting some pleasure from this?!" Pilaf yelled in aggravation, amazed on how well Mai and Vendetta were handling this.

Bulma just sat there listening to it. Although she found cute and annoying like Launch, she did not consider smacking Venom and Goku upside to head like she normally would. She was afraid that it would possibly wreck their newly repaired friendship so she was going to have to resist the urge to scream at him....at least for the next few hours.

When Venom was done singing, everyone relaxed to their usual calm expressions... until they all heard Violet clapping.

"You liked that?" Puar asked.

"I understand Pistole, Mai, and Vendetta but you?" Said a surprised Bulma, getting a look from Launch.

"How did Little Miss Sunshine know we liked it?" Pistole asked.

"Beats me." Launch said out loud. Everyone knew that she was talking to Pistole so no one paid her any mind.

"Oh, I didn't enjoy Venom's singing. I just loved seeing the miserable looks on everyone's faces. It was priceless!" Violet said, beginning to laugh hysterically.

"Oh Kami, if this girl also gets a symbiote, we are all done for." Oolong said. "Even Venom."

"Miss Briefs, it seems that we here." Said the Latverian driver as they pulled over a mile or so from Muscle Tower. "I am sorry you have to walk all the way in the snow. We don't want to wake up General White and his forces. Doctor Doom advised to attack just before they start waking up."

"It's alright. We are all dressed warmly. Plus we can use the symbiotes as sled dogs if need be." Bulma said.

"WHAT!?!?!?" Screamed a very insulted Launch, Pistole, Mai, and Vendetta. Goku and Venom on the hand responded by panting like a puppy. No one could if he was flirting or going along with the comment as if it was a joke.

"Come on guys, even Goku knew it was a joke." Bulma said. "Now let's get moving."

After climbing out of the tank, the Z Fighters made their way into the tundra with the symbiotes enveloping their hosts to keep them warm. The driver watched them until they had almost completely disappeared from view due to the snowfall. Taking out his Capsule Corp standard cell phone, he began to dial into the device before lifting it up to his ear.