Bulma and Colonel Violet vs. Ninja Murasaki

"Ugh! Don't tell me that stupid ninja is going to keep doing that!" Bulma yelled as the smoke finally disappeared. "Hey, where is everyone? Venom?! Launch!? Krillin!? Oolong and Puar!? Where did you guys go?!"

"Rover Rere!" Came a voice from behind as Bulma turned to find Violet standing behind her waving like a child.

"Really? That's your best Scooby-Doo impression?" Bulma asked, somewhat annoyed that Violet was the only one left.

"It's that bad?" Violet questioned.

"It's actually pretty good, I am just annoyed that of all the people in this group, I had to be stuck with you." Bulma deadpaned.

"Oh, if you really want company...MAI!! VENDETTA!! BULMA IS ALL ALONE AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A WORD WITH YOU!!!" Violet yelled into the surrounding forest.

"Ssh! You made your point okay. I don't want to get eaten by a jealous crazy woman." Bulma said, low enough for only Violet to hear.

"Are you sure? I could always call for Pilaf as well." Violet offered with a snicker.

"Yes I am sure! Now be quiet!" Bulma half screamed and half whispered.

"So in all seriousness, how did we all manage to get separated?" Violet asked.

"The symbiotes probably went in pursuit with their respective Murasakis while Krillin made a tactical retreat. Oolong and Pilaf probably ran away like the cowards they are while Puar followed Oolong to make sure he was safe considering that pig is his best friend next to Yamcha. I did hear Pilaf scream for Mai so he probably grabbed onto her." Bulma predicted.

"So, big boy Venom and Goku left you all alone with six scary ninjas on the loose. I am surprised he did that." Violet said as she sat down on the ground and held her chin in her cupped hands.

"If he did that, that means he believes that I am capable of taking care of myself." Bulma argued. "He wouldn't leave me if I was in complete danger."

"While we are on the subject of boys, let's talk about your friend Doom." Violet said, smiling sweetly.

"Not this again. I already dealt with Launch questioning me, I don't need you too." Bulma said rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on. It's just us girls." Violet said, blinking her eyes as if she was a Disney princess.

"No. Women tend to have big mouths anyway." She stated.

"Ohhhh that is why you never told Launch when she asked." Violet said, knowing full well that wasn't the reason.

"No, Launch surprisingly is one of the few women I've meet that don't gossip." Bulma reasoned, giving some credit to her arch love rival.

"Yeah, Launch seems to act more like a guy than anything else. Maybe that's why Venom likes her over you." Violet smirked.

"WHY YOU LITTLE!!!" Bulma shouted as she turned to give Violet the punch of the century, but stopped two inches from her face. "Wait...what did you just say?"

"That the reason why Venom likes Launch more is because she acts like a man. A tomboy." Violet said, still retaining her devilish smile. She didn't even flinch at the would be blow from Bulma.

"Is that the answer? Venom is more attracted to Launch because she is a tomboy? Sure me and Launch have a few similarities but that might be the key difference, or at the very least one of a few key differences." Bulma thought. "Even since I invited Venom over from Capsule Corp, I have been acting more feminine than usual in my approach towards Venom while Launch has been acting like herself, not holding much back. Violet might be onto something."