Yamcha's Broken Heart

"Whew, hadn't ran that much in over 250 years. Now I feel sorry for making you, Venom, Krillin, and Launch go through all that speed running. I don't know how you can do it Yamcha." Master Roshi said as he and Yamcha were panting after escaping from the Red Ribbon Army headquarters while lugging Shu, Panchy, and Turtle around with them.

"I guess its because I am far more younger and fit than you. Though I am not as skilled in other areas of fitness and martial arts like you Master Roshi." Yamcha said, not panting as much as his master.

"Boy, you fighters really know how to run. I don't think I could ever do what you did, even if Emperor Pilaf ordered me and Mai to. Good thing Venom has powerful friends." Shu said.

"I don't think I could either, especially compared to such big strong men." Panchy said making Roshi produce a horny chuckle. Yamcha on the other hand was uncomfortable with this remark since he once dated her daughter.

"Yeah I am just a tortoise. I don't need to go into detail." Turtle said.

"So what do we do now Master Roshi?" Yamcha asked.

"Give me a moment to think about it Yamcha. This situation requires some planning." Roshi informed.

"Master Roshi is right. We should plan this out." Turtle agreed.

"Oh come on! We shouldn't be waiting around. Venom, Launch, and the rest of our friends could be in danger! I vote that we should find them and warn them of what's coming." Yamcha suggested.

"No, we should warn Emperor Pilaf and Mai first. Then, we should go after your friends." Shu corrected.

"From the impression I got from General Blue and Lieutenant Gold, it sounds like those fellow robbers of yours are working together with my Bulma and our friends. They might be in the same place." Panchy said. Everyone stared at Panchy with shock, trying to wrap their heads around the fact that the airhead wife of Dr. Briefs was able to figure out something remotely intelligent, despite still thinking that the Pilaf Gang were merely robbers.

"These are all valid points, but I don't think the Red Ribbon Army have played their trump card yet, but they are going to soon." Roshi said.

"What do you mean by that?" Turtle asked.

"It's seems that the Red Ribbon Army has hired the services of an assassin by the name of Mercenary Tao." Roshi informed.

"Mercenary Tao?!" Everyone stated with shock.

"Yep, he is the deadliest hit man in the world. He could very well be the third most powerful human in the world. The first and second place going to myself of course and Tao's brother, Master Shen." Roshi added.

"But I thought you admitted that Venom and Goku are close to being equally strong as you." Yamcha added.

"I said 'human' Yamcha. I didn't include Goku and Launch on the account that they have their own alien parasites." Roshi said, using his wooden cane to hit Yamcha in the back of the head.

"And how do you know all this?" Shu asked, a little bit suspicious of Roshi. "We were all in prison together, so there is no normal way of knowing without you being a spy for the Red Ribbon army."

"Hey! That's not true! Master Roshi is the most honorable man I know!" Yelled an insulted Yamcha.

"Master Roshi would never do something so vile." Said Turtle.

"Oh dear." Said Panchy.

"Settle down you two, he has every right to be suspicious." Roshi said as he got in between the trio of males. "You see Shu, unlike everyone else you probably have ever met, I know how to sense energy."