Goku vs. Doctor Doom

"We are going up to the tower to punch a bad guy in the face." Venom sang as they rolled up the elevator. "Going to rescue the Grandpa Stealer's father and everyone in this place."

"Venom. Can you please stop singing." Launch said as gently as she could, which wasn't saying much.

"Yeah, I agree with Launch for once." Bulma said.

"It's like nails on a chalkboard." Oolong commented with a chuckle. However, this was a little too harsh of a comment as he got punched in the back of the head by both Bulma and Launch.

"Okay. We will stop for now." Venom and Goku said.

"Wait? For now?" Krillin asked. "Great."

"My royal ears will not be looking forward to it." Pilaf groaned, who didn't realize that he got a death glare from Mai. He wasn't able to see it due to being crammed inside the elevator.

"Alright. Here we go. Ready for some fun?" Violet said as the elevator stopped moving.

"We have arrived dad." Bulma muttered, determined to rescue Dr. Briefs.

When the elevator doors opened, the image of a very sickly pale General White with three hostages gagged and tied to wooden chairs came into full view. Reacting on instinct due to her many years as a gunslinger and a decent amount of time as a martial artist and symbiote, Launch shot a web of her wrist before the Red Ribbon Army officer could raise his gun, not realizing where White was aiming at. The gun stuck to a nearby terminal as Venom immediately rushed to General White and pinned him down to the floor.

"No! You don't know what your doing! Please don't take me to him!" White screamed as he squirmed under the mighty weight of Venom. "He might betray y-"

"Shut up." Venom huffed as he placed a hand on his mouth, leaving a web to cover it.

"That's one way to shut him up." Krillin commented.

"Dad! Are you okay!?" Bulma asked as she freed Dr. Briefs from his bounds while Android 8 and Oolong did the same with Dr. Frappe and the village chief.

"Yes I am fine. Thank you for going out of your way to save me Bulma dear." Dr. Briefs said.

"No problem dad, but I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends...and Pilaf." Bulma said. "I believe you have met most of them."

"Yes, I remember young Venom and Goku along with their friend Launch and Pistole, and Oolong and Puar does live at Capsule Corp rent free. I remember Emperor Pilaf and Mai, though I don't see their pet dog Shu around here. Who are these other fine people?" Dr. Briefs asked.

"Hello, my name is Krillin. I am a good friend of Goku and Bulma. I am one of Master Roshi's students, the same man who is currently training Goku, Launch, and Yamcha. Nice to meet you." Krillin introduced.

"Hi, my name is Violet. As in the Colonel Violet who originally got you captured, though I wasn't there to oversee it personally since I was robbing your safe. Anyways, I freed you now. It's a pleasure to meet you Doctor Briefs." Violet said, completely baffling the doctor.

"Uhhhhh, thanks." Doctor Briefs said as he shook her hand before turning to the android. "And who is this amazing piece of machinery."

"This is Android 8. I had built him alongside Doctor Gero and his assistants 21 and Doctor Octavius. His main purpose was to combat symbiotes and any others who rebel against the Red Ribbon Army. However, he developed such a kind soul, so we escaped...or at least tried to. As you can see, we were unsuccessful." Dr. Frappe intoduced.