Completely Expected Betrayal

"Alright! Now that we are in, let's find Commander Red and take him down." Bulma ordered as the entire group let the outside door close behind them, with Turtle and Puar narrowly being able to get through.

"Finally, let's beat up the the leader and make him pay for all of his crimes!" Venom cheered.

"Couldn't agree with you any more you big lug." Launch and Pistole smirked.

"Do you know where they might be?" Krillin asked.

"Knowing Commander Red, he is probably cooped up in his office hiding somewhere." Violet said. "I haven't been in this side of the wing so I can't help you here. Wish Yamaha didn't kill First Officer Black, he could have shown us the way if we forced him to."

"I said I was sorry." Yamcha complained.

"Well do you know a point where you can get to Commander Red's office?" Oolong asked.

"The mess hall. I can direct you to Carlton's office from the mess hall." Violet answered.

"Easy enough. We symbiotes can smell the food from here." Mai and Vendetta answered.

"So can myself, Shu, Turtle, and Yamcha. It's not far from where General Blue was keeping us." Roshi answered.

"Sounds like a great plan." Puar happily said.

"Alright everyone, let's go to the mess hall." Bulma said as most of the group followed her.

"Oh....how unfortunate. I believe this is where your journey ends." Emperor Pilaf said as everyone turned to see him holding a death ray at them. "This is where I will take my revenge on you Son Venom! Mwah hah hah hah hah!!!!"

"Called it." More than half of the Z Fighters groaned as they all looked at the imp with a deadpaned expression.

"Yep, knew it was coming." Bulma groaned.

"So we are backstabbing them now?" Shu asked as he and Vendetta walked over to where Pilaf was and stood behind him.

"Yes of course Shu! It's like I told you and Mai back in the Land of Korin. This is where we backstab Venom and his friends, destroy them, and then destroy this base." Pilaf explained.

"But I thought you told us in the car you weren't going to destroy Venom and the others because they were all our friends. You told me I was mistaken about this plan." Shu said.

"I WAS LYING!!!" Pilaf yelled in frustration.

"You-you were lying to me?" Shu whimpered in pain, getting all teary eyed.

"NO!!! I was lying to everyone, but you and Mai were supposed to know that since I was giving you several secret signals! I knew that I fooled these miscreants but I never thought I was that good to trick you!" Pilaf yelled in frustration.

"Oh good! I was a fool for doubting you Emperor Pilaf." Shu said.

"More like gullible." Mai and Vendetta huffed.

"The rest of us knew you were lying." Oolong said.

"Like I said, you suck at backstabbing." Violet said.

"We can believe this was your biggest threat before we came along." Launch and Pistole said as she looked to Goku, Venom, Bulma, Puar, Oolong, and Yamcha.

"To be honest, I am still having trouble believing it." Bulma said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Really? You think I am your biggest adversary?!" Pilaf asked, beaming with pride.