Love Triangle Awareness

"We can hear everyone else Goku. All the Moe Szyslaks have been dealt with. Though we got to say that we are disappointed in how Mai and Vendetta handled theirs." Venom said.

"Yeah, but what about the Murasaki that went after Violet and Bulma? It smells like he's dead too." Goku asked.

"Knowing the Grandpa Stealer and Purple Sonya Blade, his death might have been accidental and/or hilarious. It can be forgiven if they didn't mean it." Venom answered.

"We will see." Goku said. "So who is closer?"

"It's a tie between Launch and Pistole to the northwest and Oolong and Puar to the east." Venom said. "We vote Launch and our daughter."

"Actually we vote Oolong and Puar since they are the most vulnerable. Besides, Launch and the rest are converging on Bulma's and Violet's location. This way we will be able to see Launch and Bulma at the same time." Goku said.

"Perfect." Venom said with a underlining layer of arousal as he swung through the trees.

A few seconds later, in another part of the forest....

"Great. Just great. Now that we defeated this Murasaki character, how are we going to meet up with the others? This forest terrain is like a labyrinth." Oolong said as he stepped over the now poison ivy covered body of Ninja Murasaki.

"We can always call them." Puar suggested.

"Don't be ridiculous. What if one of our friends lost to this dope? We can't take that risk." Oolong commented.

"Swine of so little faith. Don't you know each of us are stronger than Moe Szyslak. Even Emperor Pissoff is in some ways." A voice said from up above. Oolong and Puar turned to find Venom clinging from one of the tree trunks, with his right hand and legs attached.

"Venom! Goku!" Puar cheered.

"Hey, were you there the entire time!? If so, we could have used your help!!!" Oolong shouted.

"No we weren't, we had our own Moe Szyslak to deal with." Venom said. "Now come, we need to meet up with the others."

Meanwhile, where a particular Murasaki has bleed out...

"So what did you say about Venom's inches?" Violet sweetly said as she leaned on Bulma's shoulder.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!!!" Bulma frantically screamed waving her fists up and down trying to shut the other purple haired woman up.

"Oh come on. I just want to know whatever desperate hormonal thought that you keep locked away inside that smart little brain of yours." Violet smirked.

"Yeah, I would like to know too." Someone growled as Launch stepped out from the brush cracking her knuckles.

"Launch! How-how much did you hear exactly?" Asked a nervous Bulma.

"Enough, especially the part where you wished Goku would hit puberty just to see 'Venom's inches.'" Launch growled as she approached the two women. Bulma backed away while Violet comically stepped to the side not to get in the blonde's way.

"Just be grateful we were the only ones to hear you. Could imagine what our sister and father would have done if they overheard you?" Pistole growled as her head slithered out of her host's shoulder.

"Oh I can only imagine what Venom might feel. Would he be offended or kiss you!? The possibilities are endless! Mai on the other hand...you would be dead already." Violet said excitedly.