Launch vs. Hasky

As soon as she saw Emperor Pilaf's horde of deer charging, Launch shot a web at Hasky's torso and flung her deep into the forest. Ever since she had bonded to Pistole, she has felt the desire to take on opponents by herself, an attribute she shared with Venom and Goku. Normally she would resist this prideful temptation, but this time it was different. Launch was dealing with her older sister, someone she really grew to hate. She needed to settle this alone, with no interference from anyone else. No Goku and Venom, no Krillin, no Master Roshi, or any of her friends. Just Launch, Pistole, and Hasky.

Before she left to chase after her, Launch looked over to Venom and made eye contact. Even without their hive mind, he knew exactly what Launch was going to do and gave her an understanding nod of the head before galloping towards Ghost Rider and Mercenary Tao alongside Krillin and the others. So, she went in the opposite direction to where Hasky had landed.

"Ugh...my ribs. That stupid bitch nearly broke my ribs." Hasky groaned as she slowly got up, her teeth gritting in pain. "I'm going to kill her."

"I doubt it." Launch said as she emerged from the brush several meters away.

"You bitch....YOU JUST THREW ME INTO A TREE!!!" Hasky yelled.

"And your point?" Launch asked as if bored.

"I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!! HAVE SOME OF THIS!!!" Hasky yelled as she took out an automatic rifle from seemingly nowhere and fired at her sister.

"How do we suppose we handle this?" Pistole asked inside Launch's head.

"The same way it went between Venom and me during our first battle at Kami House a year or so ago." Launch confirmed.

"It wasn't much of a fight and more of a one sided argument that Venom didn't even try to fight back." Pistole said. "So then you plan on helping Hermione Quinn like Father and that Dumbleperv Master Roshi did for us?"

In response to this, Launch just remained quiet as she slowly walked towards Hasky. Each bullet that hit her she just took, letting it bounce off of her in another direction.

"Oh....I know you and Venom just love fires and sounds. Then have a double feature on me!" Hasky shouted as she took out a grenade and threw it but Launch just simply swatted it away with her yellow and blue gooy arm making it explode several yards above the canopy.

"This is oddly familiar." Pistole sarcastically mentioned.

"First you mimic my attire, and now you are mincing my old fighting style." Launch stated without much emotion in her voice. "I thought you valued subtlety more than me. What happened to you? You have changed a lot."

"Subtle? You don't think I haven't been subtle!?" Asked an insane Hasky as she took out a rocket launcher and fired it. "Here is your subtlety!!!!!"

"You have grown insane Hasky. You shouldn't be acting like this." Launch stated as she grabbed the middle of her missile and redirected it with one hand, all the while continuing to slowly walk towards her sister. "What happened to my sister?"

"You left her. You disgraced us." Hasky snarled as she took out a vibrational gauntlet. "I hope you and Goku like the sound of this because it's the last thing you two are going to hear!"

"Listen Hasky. You can talk shit about me all you want, but what is between us should remain that way." Launch said as she sped up and crushed the guantlet while it was still on her sister's arm. "Don't mess with my friends. Krillin, Master Roshi, Turtle, and the rest of them. Most of all Venom and Goku. If I go back to find out that you hurt any of my friends there will be hell to pay."