Confronting the Thunderbolts

"And that's everything." Korin said to Goku, Krillin, and Launch as they along with Venom and Pistole listened keenly on what transpired at Bora's camp.

"So they really are captured?" Goku asked, determined yet worried.

"And my prick of a sister Hasky joined the Red Ribbon Army as Violet's replacement, just to get back at me?" Launch angrily asked as she gritted her teeth.

"Not to mention we are dealing with Mercenary Tao and General Blue, who is the world's greatest assassin and the other is a flaming demonic skeleton called the Ghost Rider, who managed to defeat Master Roshi and Yamcha long before achieving this transformation?" Krillin asked.

"Yep." Korin said to all their questions.

"Awesome. Can't wait to start fighting! I bet Tao and Blue are powerful foes." Venom and Goku said.

"Can't wait to rip my sister into a new one." Launch and Pistole growled with glee, having the same urge to fight as Goku.

"Great...just great." Krillin fearfully muttered to himself, the only one of the three to be afraid of fighting an assassin, a demonic spirit, and another overly aggressive blonde woman.

"Hey, don't fret Krillin. As long as you don't get too overconfident, you can certainly beat this trio of deadly nutjobs. You did train under me after all." Korin said to Krillin.

"Wow, thank you Korin. You have been a great master." Krillin said.

"Before we leave, is there any sage advise you can give us Korin?" Goku asked.

"Yes....whenever geese start to take over and poop on your lawn, try whipping towels at them to get them off. That always works." Korin answered.

"Really?" Asked an astounded Goku as Launch and Krillin shook their heads, being far more advanced in the art of sarcasm.

"We never knew that." Said an equally impressed Venom.

"NO YOU IDIOT! I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!!! JUST GET OFF THIS TOWER AND SAVE YOUR FRIENDS!!!" Korin yelled. "BESIDES, WHIPPING TOWELS AT THEM NEVER WORKS!!!"

"I don't know whether to find Goku's and Venom's naive character attractive or aggravating." Launch thought.

"The fact we find it this aggravating means that we love him." Pistole privately stated.

"I guess your right." Launch agreed.

"Hope we can see you later little Meowth! Thank you for taking the time to train us!" Venom happily said as he and Launch jumped off the ledge of Korin Tower.

"Thank you!" Launch called out.

"Flying Nimbus!" Krillin shouted as he the cloud flew up the tower and landed beside the bald monk. "Goodbye Korin. Thanks for everything."

"Hey Krillin, hold on a minute." Korin commanded.

"Yes Korin, what is it?" Krillin asked.

"Take these five senzu beans. You never know when you and your friends might need to be healed." Korin said as he tossed Krillin the bag of senzu beans. "Now get lost!"

"Yes Korin, thank you!" Krillin said as he followed the winged symbiotes out of the tower and downwards.

"Good riddance." Korin said to himself as the trio of warriors took off. Of course he didn't mean it, but it was his way of showing tough love to his new students.

"Alright, time to have myself a tuna sandwich, especially now that there is peace and quiet." Korin said to himself as he entered the kitchen, only to find that it was completely ransacked with most of the cabinet doors ripped off its hinges."