Plan of Defense

"Well this is unexpected, but I agree with Venom. This is the perfect opportunity to bash some heads in." Launch smirked as she closed the living room shade.

"But shouldn't we come up with a plan with dealing with this first?" Goku asked. "Bulma and Dr. Briefs know the layout of Capsule Corp better than anyone. What do you think the Red Ribbon Army wants, besides ourself and Launch of course?"

"Well they could be after the equipment in the lab, but what exactly we don't know." Bulma said. "Colonel Silver and Violet might split up the work between you symbiotes and the equipment."

"That maybe true, but that would mean we would also have to split up to deal with each." Venom said to Bulma. "We and Pistole can't take care of an army while you and your father deal with the other half. We would need more men."

"Haven't you been paying attention?" Sho asked. "Myself, Emperor Pilaf, and Mai can help."

"Yeah, we don't exactly trust you. Not after what you guys just pulled." Bulma argued, looking down on the small orange dog.

"I know, I know, but you need all the help you can get. We are all branded enemies of the Red Ribbon Army after all." Sho countered.

"Foxy has a point. As much as we would love to relentlessly beat the Pissoff Gang into the dirt, except my newly discovered daughter of course, we need to work together if we want to make it out of this." Venom agreed.

"Alright, but I want to hear it from Pilaf and Mai first. I don't want to get backstabbed midway into this fight." Bulma said. "Does everyone agree?"

Venom, Launch, and Dr. Briefs nodded in agreement as Goku's muffled hooray could be heard from within Venom's chest.

"Alright it's settled then." Bulma said as she ripped off the webbing from Pilaf's face. "Well my fearless emperor, do you want to join in this fight or what?"

"No!" Pilaf complained like a child.

"But Pilaf..." Goku said.

"No. I will never join forces with my archenemy!" Pilaf said shaking his head.

"Look sire, we really need to make it out of here alive. Who else is going to feed the venus fly traps we have in the garden?" Sho asked.

"As much as it pains me to let those adorable fly eaters starve, I just can't do it. I vowed to destroy you Venom! Besides, it would be the perfect payback against those plants for trying to eat me that one time." Pilaf declared.

"Oh well, that's too bad. Looks like no one is going to enjoy the chocolate chip cookies my mother makes." Bulma said, shrugging her shoulders as if in false defeat.

"Oh, I will gladly join you! Hahaha! What was I saying? Sometimes I get a little uncontrollable when my blood sugar runs low." Pilaf said, completely changing his mind. Bulma's smirked, as if she caught a large enough fish.

"Speaking of Bikini, were you able to locate your wife Dr. Briefs?" Launch asked.

"Yes, but she is caught in some kind of webbing. Sho had said that Mai and Vendetta had produced the webbing and stuck her there after she had a fit." Dr. Briefs explained. "After we noticed the Red Ribbon Army approaching we tried to free her the best we could but failed. We trying everything we could think of in the short amount of time we had." Dr. Briefs informed.

"Yeah, that webbing is as tough as nails." Sho agreed.

"Unfortunately only a handful of things can get the webbing off." Venom said. "We either wait two hours so the webbing can dissipate, use a device that uses sound, or the symbiote who produced the webbing has to free her personally."