Storming The Red Ribbon Base

"Can I have a symbiote?" Bulma pleaded.

"No." Venom and Goku said.

"Can I have a symbiote please?" Bulma asked.

"No." Venom and Goku answered again.

"Oh come on! I just want to look young forever." Bulma pleaded as the Z Fighters and the Pilaf Gang were driving off to Red Ribbon Army Headquarters. They had left Bora's and Upa's camp in the Land of Korin, but had to let Violet drive since she knew the way to get there and Bulma was in too much of a desperate horny state to attempt at operating a vehicle.

"If that's your only reason, then that's a hard pass." Launch growled, disappointed in Bulma's response.

"The bond between symbiote and host should go deeper than one's selfish needs, otherwise one has more power over the other. Then the relationship becomes parasitic." Goku said. "We knew you were beautiful Bulma but to use our child purely as a means for cosmetic purposes is a violation of that trust."

"That is why we are not a parasite!" Venom declared.

Bulma's eyes widen when she heard this, looking into Goku's eyes and only seeing disappointment. She truly felt ashamed what she had said and felt, though she was a bit happy that Goku called her beautiful. Was she really this shallow and selfish of a person?

"Goku and Venom....I'm sorry." Bulma said.

"Don't be, I know the idea of having a symbiote sounds fun but there is a lot of responsibility that goes with it. If you don't control your desires, then the symbiote will not learn any important morals and become dangerous." Goku said. "There were a few times when I went out of control, but thank goodness Grandpa Gohan set me straight every single time."

"Without our Grandpa Gohan we would never have such value on life as we do now. He taught us never to kill." Venom stated.

"That sure sounds like my old student. It feels like last week that I was instructing Gohan and Ox King in the ways of the Turtle Hermit School and Victor only two days ago. Still can't believe Victor had done all that to King Furry's forces." Master Roshi mourned.

"The more devastation Victor brings, the more he becomes irredeemable. I wish I can change his ways." Bulma said, lowering her head for the friend she once held dear.

"Listen Bulma, anyone can be redeemed. Just look at me and Violet. We used to be cold blooded thieves and who didn't give a shit. Now look at us, fighting to save the Earth." Launch reassured Bulma.

"Yeah gorgeous. You and Goku changed us a lot. Never thought in a million years I would be fighting for something other than myself." Violet said. "Now can you please go back to being desperate and horny for a symbiote. I was enjoying it."

"Oh that reminds me, Oolong did you have that video recording?" Bulma smirked.

"What video recording?" Violet asked a bit worried.

"The one with Violet taking out Mercenary Tao?" Oolong mischievously asked Bulma.

"Yeah that one." Bulma said, winking and giving a thumbs up towards the pig.

"Oh no no no no! Don't you dare!" Violet yelled desperately, nearly swerving off the road and knowing what was coming.

"Why? What in Kami's name is going on?" Launch asked.

"Yes, we would like to know." Pistole stated.

"Funny you should say that. This video is made specially for you in mind." Bulma smirked as she searched for the video on Oolong's cell phone.