The Pilaf Gang's Vendetta

"Emperor Pilaf, where are we going?" Sho asked.

"To find Venom of course. Once we wipe him off the face of the Earth, then we are free to search for the dragon balls." Pilaf said as he sat comfortably on his throne.

"Yeah, but the Earth is pretty big. How are we supposed to find him? We have no idea where he even lives." Mai mentioned.

It has been a year since the Pilaf Gang's infamous battle with Venom and Goku. While they somehow managed to get the upper hand at one point and imprison the Z Fighters, all bets were off when Venom went into his Oozaru form. Forced to retreat in their flying air fortress and lick their wounds, Emperor Pilaf and his crew had to feel the shame of defeat. Time has passed since then, and they were done licking their wounds. Now holding the world's biggest arsenal of anti-symbiote gear, Pilaf was back in action. Once again ready to seek vengeance and reclaim the dragon balls.

"On the contrary Mai, I know exactly where to find your boyfriend." Pilaf answered.

"Really?" Sho and Mai asked, the latter blushing due to her excitement about laying eyes upon her crush once more.

"Yes, well I know where someone lives that might know the location of Venom." Pilaf corrected himself.

"Figures." Sho commented.

"Maybe you should have located Venom beforehand instead of deciding to binge watch Lost." Mai commented.

"Hey, with the large amount of money and time spent on these sonic devices, sometimes one needs to relax. Especially if its your emperor." Pilaf answered.

"It's not really that relaxing, considering you spent two weeks wrapping your head around the ending." Sho said.

"Yes, I admit the ending was a bit of a mind twister, but the show was decent overall." Pilaf criticized.

"Never mind Lost, I want to know how are we going to find Venom!" Mai shouted angrily. "Who is your source?"

"Oh it's an old friend of ours. The same woman who stormed my castle alongside Venom. Bulma Briefs!" Pilaf answered.

"Bulma Briefs!" Sho shouted.

"You mean that little bitch who was with Venom?" Mai growled out of jealousy.

"The one and only." Pilaf smiled as he got off his throne.

"But why her? Why can't we pick one of Venom's other friends. Maybe that bandit Yamcha?" Mai complained.

"I thought Yamcha was more of a victim of Venom's amusement." Sho put in.

"Yeah I thought so too." Pilaf agreed.

"Regardless of whether Yamcha is a friend or victim, shouldn't we consider someone else in my darling's circle of friends?" Mai asked, not wanting to do anything with her 'love rival.'

"If we get lucky enough to encounter them then yes, but unlike them we know where Miss Briefs lives." Pilaf answered.

"So wants the plan?" Sho asked as Mai turned her back towards the imp and the dog, causing a shadow upon her face.

"The plan is that we sneak into Capsule Corp, hold Bulma hostage, and lure Venom in with his girl serving as bait. Then we ambush the symbiote and blast him with all the sonic weaponry we have. Then that will be the end of Venom! Victory will be mine! Hahahaha!" Pilaf exclaimed excitedly.

"Here here. Terrific plan sire!" Sho shouted. "Don't you think so Mai?"

Both Sho and Pilaf turned to Mai, who seemed unusually quiet. Her back was still facing the two men, her shadow casting a more sinster aura.