Launch (Pistole) vs. Ninja Murasaki

"Stupid smoke bomb. Why did that ninja even do that anyway? We should have never ran after Murasaki and just stuck close to Venom and Goku." Launch growled to herself and Pistole as she made her way through the grassy terrain.

"Yes, but at least Little Miss Sunshine is nowhere near our darling, plus Father can take care of himself. What we should be concerned about is Baldo Baggins and the others." Pistole stated.

"Oh I wouldn't be too concerned about Krillin and the others. They all have their own strengths and can easily take care of Murasaki. Even Oolong, Puar, and Pilaf." Launch smirked as she ducked under a tree branch.

"Yeah your right. The rest can take care of themselves, but we are still worried about our sister and Mai." Pistole admitted. Launch tilted her head in understanding. Also being paired with a symbiote, Mai was capable of taking care of herself. The true problem was that Vendetta was a bit sick in the head and moderately unpredictable. Her actions were solely determined on the well-being of Venom, Pilaf, and Shu. If she felt they were threatened or quite possibly unaffected by another individual, she would gladly go out of her way to harm them. Even if it was her's and Goku's friends.

"And what about Violet?" Launch asked.

"What about her?"

"Do you feel that she should be trusted?" Launch asked.

"We guess Punchline is okay. Sure she is a bit of a wild card, but we feel we can trust her in the end." Pistole admitted.

"Punchline? Is that what we are calling Violet now?" Launch said, laughing a little.

"Why not? Vendetta calls us Harley Quinn, so we might as well go with the crazy chick clown flow." Pistole said. "Surprised Father didn't keep that nickname and ran with it. He did almost call you Harley Quinn when we first met."

"Venom and Goku have enough respect for us to not give us a nickname anymore, especially after I bonded with you." Launch stated.

"They love us that much." Stated a giddy Pistole.

"They do, and like you once said, they just don't know it yet. They probably will figure that out at once they hit puberty." Launch deduced.

"But Goku is fourteen. Don't you humans go through puberty by that time?" Pistole asked impatiently.

"Most of the time, but there are a few late bloomers in the world. Don't worry, what matters is the end result. Four more years is certainly worth the wait." Launch reassured.

"Is it though?" Pistole said with hunger in her voice.

"YES! We just accused Bulma of being a pervert! I don't need you testing the waters too!" Launch yelled.

"Our feelings for Father is more or less your inner most feelings and passions you keep bottled up. If you accuse us of being what you humans call a 'pervert,' you are just as guilty as we are." Pistole reminded.

"At least I keep myself restrained." Launch bit back.

"No you don't." Pistole denied.

"Since when?" Launch asked, annoyed at her symbiotic partner.

"Since last night." Pistole answered.

"And what happened last night?" Growled Launch.

"You tried to kiss Venom in his bedroom right before Doctor Doom presented us with that feast." Pistole finally revealed.

"WHAT!? I DID NO SUCH THING!!!" Launch screamed.