Ageless

"Alright my faithful servants! Our time has come to an end! From now on we must part ways since it is my mission to kill Venom and Goku while yours is to ride ungracefully through these woods." Emperor Pilaf said as he, Shu, and Mai stood before the horde of biker deer as Launch, Bulma, and everyone else helped pack up for a long ride. "Now go! Take comfort that the great Emperor Pilaf has pardoned you for your crimes against me! You all have my permission to leave!"

In response, the buck leader simply walked up to Pilaf and kicked him in the balls before turning back to his motorcycle and driving off into the sunset with his posse. Of course Violet was filming the entire scene and was laughing her butt off.

"Goodbye! Thank you for helping us save Yamcha and the rest of our friends!" Puar called as she waved goodbye.

"TRAITORS!!!" Pilaf yelled. "That's it! As of right now, all deer are back to being enemies of the great Emperor Pilaf! All deer will be hunted down and destroyed! Do you hear me! Every deer!"

"As you command sire. We hear you." Shu said.

"Though I doubt they heard you." Mai said humorously.

"Which is a blessing all in itself." Vendetta added in a snarky manner.

"SILENCE!!! You two will do well to remember who your speaking to." Pilaf said as he pointed his finger at Mai. In response, Vendetta enveloped her host and leaned towards her boss, towering over him as she did so.

"Let me remind you your talking to a highly aggressive extraterrestrial monster who loves to dine on brains. Fun fact: the smarter the brain, the juicer the contents. You understand right our liege?" Vendetta stated as she leaned in closer, just shy enough for only Pilaf to hear.

"Hehehe right. You two are definitely right." Pilaf said with a nervous chuckle.

"Unless we are separated, we are one in the same. We should be counted as one to the likes of Pinky over there and you the Brain." Vendetta and Mai said to Pilaf and Shu with the symbiote being more dominant.

"Hey Venom! I need your help packing up these firearms!" Launch shouted.

"We are coming." Venom said as he walked over to where the blonde was.

"Hey Venom! I need you to pack up some scientific equipment!" Bulma shouted to the symbiote.

"Oh uh sure. Just let us-" Venom tried to say but Launch cut him off.

"Actually, Venom has been helping me pack up my firearms." Launch butted in, stepping forward to show her dominance.

"Oh I'm sorry, but my equipment needs to come first. It is more important." Bulma said, even Venom and Goku could tell by the sound of her voice that she didn't mean the apology whatsoever.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Launch growled as she approached Bulma. Sensing the danger, Venom backed out of their way to avoid being caught in the upcoming verbal smackdown.

"Oh this is going to be good!" Violet said as she turned her attention from the Pilaf gang to Bulma and Launch. Everyone else started to gather around and watch, with Oolong, Krillin, and Master Roshi being the only men to enjoy this fight.

"If you could get it through your clueless brain of yours, my equipment is far more valuable to us than any of your firearms. With several martial artists and three symbiotes on our team, we have evolved past the use of any guns. The only one who would benefit is Violet, and she can only carry a few pistols since her shoulder got shot up by Mercenary Tao." Bulma stated.

"And how is scientific equipment even going to help us win the day huh?" Launch challenged.

"Are you going to bash a Red Ribbon buckethead's head in with microscope?" Pistole added in.