West City

"We don't see how West City could be that exciting." Goku said to Launch as she continued to drag him and Venom down the sidewalk by the collar.

"What's so great about a stupid smelly city anyway?" Venom asked. "All it's great for is web swinging from building to building."

"It will be more fun than you think." Launch said. "Trust us. We grew up in a city like this."

"Really? Your a city slicker?" Goku asked.

"There is a lot you don't know about me." Launch said in a flirtatious manner. Goku, and if Venom was capable of doing so too, blushed from this response.

"Alright Launch, you can let go of us now. We will follow your lead." Venom said.

"Ha! Knew you would see it my way." Launch said as he let go of Goku. "Now what would you like to do, you big lug?"

"Where to start? There is so much to do." Venom said as Goku looked around, taking in the sights and sounds. "What do you and Pistole suggest we do? What do you usually do for fun around here?"

"Well, I used to pickpocket and rob banks around this place, but that is no longer and option." Launch said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, its not really fun to steal from innocents for us either." Venom agreed. "So what else can we do?"

"Let's walk around and see. The city is big enough where we will definitely run into something interesting." Launch suggested.

"Fine with me." Goku agreed as the pair walked side by side down the sidewalk.

Five minutes later...

"Oh come on. There has to be something interesting in this Kami damn city!" Said a frustrated Launch.

"It's okay Launch, we just got to be patience. Eventually something will come up." Goku reassured, trying to calm Launch down.

"Fine. Let's just keep walking." Launch complained.

"Oh, I know what we can do! We can call Bulma for some advice!" Goku suggested.

"Great idea! The Grandpa Stealer has been living in this city her entire life." Venom agreed. "Perhaps she-"

"No! Absolutely not! We are not calling Little Miss Sunshine for any advise whatsoever!" Launch and Pistole yelled, not wanting to rely on Bulma in anyway possible.

"Why do you call the Grandpa Stealer Little Miss Sunshine anyway?" Venom asked. "You called her that when Dr. Briefs accidentally hurt us with the MRI and nearly in front of The Rock Hopper, the Hobbit, Turtle, and Master Roshi just before we left Kame House."

"We, uh, er- never mind." Launch said, calming herself down so Venom can remain unaware with her and Bulma's rivalry. "You have your nickname for her, and we have ours."

"But ours is a nickname based on our friendship." Venom pointed out. "We can't help that this is more or less name calling based on hate. Can you please tell us why you and the Grandpa Stealer hate each other so much. What happened between you two?"

Launch was silent for a few moments. She knew if she told him the truth, he would know that both women loved him. He needed to know, but not right now.

"In time, either ourself or Bulma will tell you. Right now your too young to understand. I promise you will find out eventually. In fact, I will make sure I tell you." Launch answered.