The Hobbit: An Unexpected Beating

"ALIGHT! WHAT IN KAMI'S NAME IS GOING ON!!!" Bulma yelled as she and Violet walked in on the mayhem Vendetta was causing. Mai had Emperor Pilaf, Krillin, Oolong, and Puar dangling upside down from the ceiling, tied together by a thick string of web.

"Oh Bulma! Thank goodness! I tried getting Venom and Launch to help but they refused!" Pilaf frantically screamed as he struggled to break free. "How dare they defy their emperor, even if we are enemies!"

"That's because unlike us you kinda deserve it." Oolong said.

"Silence! Don't you talk that way to your supreme ruler!" Pilaf argued back.

"Ah Bulma, ready to join in on the party? We were hoping you would." Vendetta said as she eagerly licked her lips.

"You invite Bulma, but not me? Come on, I can bring life to the party." Violet said, pretending to be hurt.

"You three twisted souls deserve each other." Bulma said to Violet before turning back to Vendetta and Mai. "And what is this supposed to accomplish? You know this won't get Shu back."

"We are just passing the time until we hit the road for Muscle Tower." Vendetta said. "We thought you knew more about us symbiotes, considering your in love with one. Right Grandpa Stealer."

"NO I'M NOT!!!" Bulma defended, sweating up a storm out of nervousness.

"Yes you are. You admitted loving Venom when I had you tied up at Capsule Corp. You even had Mai worried on how crazy you were acting." Pilaf countered.

"I knew it! You do have a thing for Venom and Goku!" Krillin and Oolong shouted at the same time.

"Is that why you broke up with Yamcha? To make yourself available to Venom?" Puar asked, more hurt than angry.

"Ohhhh juicy!" Said a very excited Violet. "Can't wait for your boyfriend to find out. I want to be there for the drama."

"NO! VENOM AND GOKU ARE NOT GOING TO FIND OUT! ESPECIALLY FROM ANY OF YOU!!!" Bulma screamed as she stormed over to the four captives. "Puar, I apologize in advance for having to do this to you. AS FOR THE REST OF YOU, YOU DESERVE WHAT IS COMING!!!"

In retaliation, Bulma punched the ball of webs so hard that it began to spin like a tether ball at high speed. Pilaf, Krillin, Oolong, and regrettably Puar screamed in horror as if they were on a rollar coaster while Violet, Mai, and Vendetta laughed uncontrollably at their expense.

"YOU FIND THIS AMUSING!!! WELL YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY IF YOU MUTTER A WORD OF THIS TO VENOM OR LAUNCH!!!! I DON'T NEED THEM TO FIND OUT!!!" Bulma screamed as she turned to Mai and Vendetta.

"And what will you do about it bimbet? Just for screaming at us, we might just tell our father and sister about how much your heart yearns for Venom." Mai and Vendetta dared to ask at the same time.

"WHY YOU GOOY LITTLE BITC-" Bulma screamed before getting interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, but Doctor Doom would like to inform you that the feast will be ready to begin shortly. You may come down at your leisure." A butler said as he entered the room, paying no mind to the mayhem he was witnessing as if it was a regular Saturday evening at Castle Doom.

"Alight, we are coming." Bulma informed. "And there is no need to inform Venom and Launch. We will do it ourselves."

"Very good Miss Briefs." The butler said as he exited the bedroom.

"So who going into xenomorph nest?" Violet asked. "I know I'm not."

"I will go. It's my mistake and I need to check up on my friend." Bulma immediately volunteered.