Krillin and Emperor Pilaf vs. Ninja Murasaki

"Alright. Looks like we reached the third level, was not expecting this forest environment." Oolong said as they made their way out into a large open area filled with trees, grass, and even a cabin near a pond.

"This is fun. Lots of trees we can swing from." Venom and Goku happily said.

"Who in Kami's name grows a forest on the third floor of a military base?" Asked a somewhat annoyed Launch.

"More importantly, who are we facing this time?" Bulma asked turning to Violet. "You seem to know a little bit about Major Metallitron. Tell us who do you predict we are fighting next?"

"I wish I knew the answer. It could Bulbasaur, Swamp Thing, or Biollante for all I know." Violet said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ahhh. Such a relaxing place. Come Mai, with Shu captured by the Red Ribbon Army, I need someone to massage my royal feet. Maybe that cabin has a chair I can relax on." Emperor Pilaf ordered.

"I am not doing it." Mai refused.

"What?! You dare refuse a royal decree!" Pilaf said, growing red with anger.

"Yep." Was all Vendetta and Mai said.

"How dare you! I-ow!" Pilaf said trying to kick the unfazed Mai in the shin, but due to her now superhuman body courtesy of Vendetta, all Pilaf could do was stub his foot and jump around on one foot in pain.

"Does this guy ever shut up on how great he is?" Krillin asked Oolong.

"No, but at least it's funnier than hearing Yamcha proclaim how he is the greatest." Oolong said as he high fived Krillin. After hearing this, Puar then went over to the two of them and smacked the pair upside the head.

"Ugh. Are we seriously waiting around for this 'second' boss to show up? All this time, we could be going higher up the tower to rescue my father as well as the chief from Suno's village." Bulma complained.

"We don't have to wait long Little Miss Sunshine. He is already here." Pistole said.

"Yes. We can smell him as well." Venom confirmed as a smoke bomb dropped from nowhere and exploded causing everyone except for the symbiotes and their hosts to cough and gag.

"Mwah hahahaha!!! You may have defeated Major Metallitron, but you will never defeat me! Ninja-" Murasaki tried to say as he made his sudden and dramatic entrance before getting interrupted by Venom.

"Moe Szyslak!" Venom shouted with shock as Violet busted into laugher. Everyone watched as she hit the floor, unable to control her own laughter.

"Moe Szyslak, that's hilarious!" Violet said, before turning to Launch, Bulma, and Mai. "Hey ladies, you better get hitched to Venom and Goku before I do. I may not be attracted to him, but being around this guy certainly is like having a life time membership at a comedy club."

"Hitched? What's hitched? And why would any of them be attracted to us?" Venom asked as all three women's face grew red with embarrassment. Launch knew that she had taught him what the word marriage was, but never gave him any other words associated with it...or how she felt about him.

"Well you see Venom, hitched means-" Krillin was about to say before getting punched in the head by Oolong.

"Quiet or they will skin you alive." Oolong whispered, pointing his thumb over at the women.

"Moe Szyslak!? But I look nothing like him!" Murasaki said as Violet continued to laugh.

"The upper lip and the weird antics already gives it away." Puar said.