Bullet

"Ow, OW! Kami damn it." Violet gritted as Bulma was doing the best she could in getting the bullet out of her shoulder that Mercenary Tao had shot into her.

"Violet, try to remain relaxed." Bulma said as Turtle handed her a scalpel.

"Boy it hurts, but at least I am getting some love and attention." Violet joked, trying to use humor as a source of relief. "Something tells me this is what your experience is going to be like if you get together with Venom."

"Must you always have that mindset on the brain?" Bulma scoffed, the only reason she was not yelling was not to make a mistake with Violet's wound. "Funny, the way you took that shot and pushed me out of the way. It's almost as if your in love with me or something."

In response, Violet looked up into Bulma's eyes, wagging her eyebrows up and down with a mischievous smirk. Bulma gave a confused look towards the former Red Ribbon Army officer until the truth finally hit her.

"OH COME ON!!!!" Bulma screamed more out of surprise, but she was unable to keep her emotions in check.

"You could say it was 'BI' surprise!" Violet shouted but low enough for Hasky not to hear.

"You had this crush on me the entire time!? All those teases were all an attempt to make me go out with you!?" Bulma asked, a little bit angry at herself she didn't recognize this sooner.

"I did find it cute and a bit arousing all the times you got fluttered and angry, but no. I knew you were straight the entire time." Violet admitted. "Besides, even if you were on the bi team like me, I knew I had no chance. Between Venom, Goku, and sometimes Doctor Doom, I really wasn't a contender."

"But I do not have a crush on Goku!" Bulma shouted as Turtle tried backing away out fear of the woman's wrath, but Bulma grabbed him by the fin and dragged him back since she still needed him for medical assistance.

"You will. Not now of course because that would be just plain creepy, but you will." Violet said. "Remember, Goku and Venom are in the same boat if you plan on shoving Launch into the water on your way through the tunnel of love. Not to mention, considering how Roshi trained me in one day, Goku is going to be ripped as hell once he reaches puberty. Your going to have a lot of meat to grind on those abs."

To this comment, Bulma's face grew a beat red unable to keep her emotions in check. She even grazed her bottom lip with her teeth, stopping just short of completely biting it. Violet noticed this and gave an all knowing smirk.

"See. You do love Goku just as much as Venom. I don't know why Launch and you kid yourselves. You two would kill to have a muscular eighteen year old Goku wrapping his big strong arms around either of you. Maybe you two will even try to kill each other, which I would pay money to see just to get aroused myself."

"How do you deal with it?" Bulma asked.

"Being bisexual?" Violet asked.

"No, standing right next to someone you have a crush on knowing you can't really have them." Bulma asked.

"Bulma listen honey, unlike me you have a chance. Launch may be ahead of you, but that doesn't mean your down for the count. The fact that you know that you have a chance yet can't quite seem to reach your goal is the real kicker. When you fully accept that you can't have someone you want like in my case, it becomes much easier on yourself. When this little game between you and Launch finally comes to a close and one of you are victorious, it will become much easier for the both of you. Who knows, the two of you might actually become friends afterwards." Violet explained.

"Hmph, like that will ever happen." Bulma muttered as she continued to navigate through the hole in Violet's shoulder.

"Girls can become friendly towards each other whenever a boy isn't involved." Violet suggested.