Korin

"Stupid Bulma calling Venom and Goku Tiger." Launch grumbled as she and Krillin climbed up after Venom. At some point she and Goku had to let their symbiotes take over just to speed up the climb, much to the dismay of Krillin.

"At least we get a nice view of Venom's ass." Pistole mentioned to cheer her host up.

"We sure do." Launch hornily said to herself and her symbiote. Pistole smiled knowing her choice of words worked to lighten her host's mood.

"Hey guys, can I use your help down here?" Krillin asked from below both symbiotes.

"Quit crying like Hayden Crywalker and Baby Palpatine, Baldo Baggins. We are almost there. We can see the top." Pistole said. Launch was loving Pistole's nicknames more and more, especially when it came to Yamcha and Emperor Pilaf.

"Hey Hobbit! Are you having trouble?" Asked a more concerned Venom.

"Well, I don't have a symbiote like you and Launch do, so I can't really climb structures as well." Krillin answered.

"Do you feel that you are definitely one hundred percent going to fall back down to Earth? If so, we can carry you." Venom asked.

"Well thanks buddy, but we are about ninety-five percent up, so I guess I can make it." Krillin said, giving a wary yet reassuring smile.

"Then quit your complaining. We are almost there. It wouldn't be fair to carry you if you are capable of doing it yourself." Venom spat as he continued to climb upwards.

"Thanks....I guess." Krillin said as he and Pistole climbed after Venom. He didn't know whether to be insulted or not.

A few minutes later...

"And looks like we have finally arrived." Venom said as they finally reached the platform.

"Hey, I just realized something." Krillin said.

"What is it Baldo Baggins?" Pistole asked.

"You two could have sprouted wings and flew up anytime. Just like when you left for Capsule Corp before this whole Red Ribbon Army mess started. Remember Master Roshi got all frustrated because of it." Krillin stated.

"Oh yeah...we chose not to do that." Venom confirmed. "You could have also used the nimbus cloud we gave you."

"I can't believe I never thought of that." Krillin said as he rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Now hold on a minute, we would have flown up this entire time?! You two idiots could have reminded me!!" Launch yelled as Pistole absorbed back into her skin.

"How is it our fault?" Venom and Krillin asked.

"It just is!" Launch huffed as she took out her pistol and pointed it at the pair. "Got a problem with it?!"

"How did you even manage to bring up a full arsenal of firearms up with you?" Krillin asked amazed.

"The joys of having superhuman strength! That's what!" Launch said as she placed her weapon back in its holster.

"The shortest path isn't always the best you know. How do you think overweight people get so fat." Came a voice from behind. The three of them turned around to find no one in particular...except for a small white cat about Goku's height with a wooden cane standing behind them.

"Who did you think said that?" Krillin asked.

"Probably Master Korin, but where do you think that old geezer is hiding?" Launch asked.