Eddie and Hasky

"You have failed me. With your power you were supposed to slay Venom. Now you will never see your family again. Annie, Dylan, your mother, your stepfather, Lapis, and Lazuli. All you have left is the darkness." Said a voice as General Blue jumped out of his sleep. Eddie couldn't tell is that was really Knull speaking or his Ghost Rider persona. Then on second thought, it most likely could have been Knull considering the circumstances.

"Eddie, your awake." Hasky said as she walked over from the other bed to be at his side.

"Hasky? I thought for sure Launch would have killed you." Eddie asked, grateful to see the female blonde.

"Actually the bitch spared me, not what would have I expected. My sister has truly changed." Hasky said as she felt his forehead for a temperature. "No fever, good. What is the last thing you remember?"

"I was...I was using the penance stare on Venom, only it backfired. I saw hundreds of souls try to fight me off, but I only remember one name....Bardock. When they hit me I fell to the floor screaming in pain, and that is when that bald kid Krillin took the opportunity to knock me out while I was down." Blue explained.

"So you mostly got hurt from yourself?" Hasky asked.

"Yes, considering those shots from Emperor Pilaf's deer didn't affect me at all, I was able to keep Goku, Krillin, and Mai on the ropes. So I mostly hurt myself." Eddie confirmed.

"Good, now I don't have to feel as bad for you." Hasky said as she peered out the window.

"Where are we anyway and is Mercenary Tao still alive?" Blue asked as he got up.

"I never saw where his body landed, so I can't confirm that. As for where we are, we are in a small bed and breakfast called Aunt May's. It borders the forest to the Land of Korin. We should stay here until things with King Furry and the Red Ribbon Army blow over." Hasky answered.

"Blow over? What does King Furry himself have to do with the Red Ribbon Army?" Blue asked.

"While you were knocked out cold, shit really hit the fan for the old R&R. Doctor Doom has exposed your secret organization to King Furry knowing that old dog would go ribbon hunting. He already has convicted some of his own staff in his administration, since they were apparently working for some big shot officer in the Red Ribbon Army's leadership and around noon tomorrow, he along with Captain Stacy will burn the headquarters to the ground. That's providing my sister and her friends don't do that first." Hasky informed Blue.

"And what about Commander Red? Did they mention anyone named Charles Tarkin?" Blue asked, now fully awake and looking for answers.

"Commander Red, Carlton Drake, or whatever you call your boss is held up in headquarters along with that Tarkin fellow you mentioned. The rest of the Life Foundation managers have been taken into custody and is telling Captain Stacy everything they know." Hasky stated as Blue tried to get up but Hasky placed a hand on his bare chest and gently pushed him down. "That's enough! Tell me everything that is going on! About your family! About this Knull creature! About everything! Come clean Eddie or else I won't let you leave!"

"You really want to know the truth?" Eddie asked.

"If there is one thing I share with Launch, it's that we don't appreciate being left in the dark by anyone. Now spill it Brock!" Hasky said.

"That's not the only thing you share with your sister." Blue thought, daring not to say anything out loud out of fear of Hasky's wrath. "After I came back from capturing Master Roshi, Yamcha, and Turtle, a dark god named Knull contacted me."

"Well that's one hell of a sentence to start with, but go on." Hasky said.

"Really? I thought you would be more surprised." Eddie said.