Major Metallitron

"It sure is dark in here." Goku said as he lead the rest of the Z Fighters into Muscle Tower.

"Good thing we can see just fine." Venom said.

"Yeah, our superior sense of smell and hearing helps too." Launch smirked as she and Mai took in the small details, even hearing the scent the rats travel from one mouse hole to the other.

"Food." Pistole said, licking her lips.

"Nothing like being in a dark creepy hallway with three monsters." Oolong said.

"And one of those monsters loves to eats humans, especially us." Krillin added.

"And who knows how many horrors this castle has." Emperor Pilaf said. "Maybe they have a pet Kracken like I did. Haaaa I remember when Shu first brought it home. It was just a baby fifty foot squid at the time."

"I know. All this horror is exciting. Isn't it?!" Violet said. "You never know who is laying in wait around the corner. Count Dracula, Frankenstein, Al Pacino. We could even have the Predator come after our three xenomorph friends.

"Your a bit messed up in the head. Aren't you?" Oolong asked.

"Yes I am." Violet said proudly.

"I wish Yamcha was here to protect us." Puar said.

"There has to be a light switch somewhere." Bulma said reaching out for the stone walls. "Victor said he didn't knock out the electricity, so it must be on."

Feeling around, Bulma explored much of the hallway in front of her until she had finally made contact. Expecting a cold stone surface, and not to this warm and squishy sensation, Bulma grabbed hard onto it not realizing what it was.

"What is this?" Bulma thought. "Is this one of General White's decorations?"

"Uhh....Grandpa Stealer?" Venom said curiously.

"Yes Venom, what is it?" Bulma asked, applying more pressure to the strange surface.

"You do realize that your groping our butt? Right?" Goku asked.

"WHAT?!" Bulma shouted jumping back and looking around. Even in the darkness, she could feel the flames from Launch's and Mai's eyes staring her down at her soul.

"Oh dear Kami, I should have realized." Thought a worried Bulma. "LOOK GOKU, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT! I SWEAR!!!"

"YOU PERVERT!!!" Launch shouted as she punched Bulma in the chest and sent her flying into the nearest wall. Upon impact Bulma slowly slid down the wall, upside down with a spiral pattern in her eyes.

"So this is how it feels to be the opposite sex." Said a very dizzy Bulma. "Now I feel bad for all the times I kicked Master Roshi's ass."

"Oh don't feel bad just yet Bulma, there is more coming your way." Launch said as she stepped towards the purple haired woman, cracking her knuckles. However, the blonde had to stop and pivot around as she heard Mai transform into Vendetta and gallop towards Bulma like a hungry wolf. Transforming into her own symbiote, Pistole locked claws with her symbiotic love rival and prevented Vendetta from going any further.

"What's a matter Sister. We thought you would marvel at devouring Princess Peach's brains." Vendetta commented.

"Hey! You said my nickname for Bulma. I'm touched." Violet said as Oolong, Pilaf, Krillin, and Puar hid behind the former colonel. Goku was the only male left in the open, completely worried about the situation.

"We do, but Little Miss Sunshine is Father's friend, which means we have to protect her life. All we want is to give her the beating she deserves. Little Miss Sunshine doesn't need to die." Pistole answered.