Ghost Rider

"Hey you fool, wake up! We need you to help me take my revenge on those deer!" Emperor Pilaf yelled as he continually slapped Yamcha across the face.

"Hey! You shouldn't be doing that!" Puar yelled.

"So?" Pilaf asked as he kept slapping Yamcha's face.

"Uhh, Emperor Pilaf. I don't think Mai sent us out here to hunt down some deer." Shu yelled.

"Why? Do you think she believes this Yamcha fellow can help us kill Venom and Goku? I doubt it because they are friends." Pilaf asked.

"Actually, I think it had to do with Launch. I don't think that woman was her. I think Mai and the others are in danger." Shu stated.

"I don't think so. Who would ever think to mess with Mai and Vendetta? Plus I heard Violet and that old man Roshi are able to hold their own too. They will be quite safe, trust me Shu." Pilaf said.

"Still, I think they are in trouble. We should check on him." Shu recommended.

"Nonsense! They are not in danger and even if they were, the demise of those horned mammals are far more important than the mortal peril of the friends of my archenemy!" Pilaf commanded.

"Are you really going to abandon your friends. Your even worse than the other Red Ribbon Army officers." Came a voice from behind as Pilaf, Shu, and Puar turned around to find General Blue emerge from the brush nearby.

"Who in Kami's name are you?" Pilaf asked.

"It's General Blue!" Shu exclaimed remember his interrogation with the Red Ribbon Army officer and Lieutenant Gold.

"You mean the same guy who captured Roshi, Yamcha, and Turtle?" Pilaf asked.

"Yes! That's the guy!" Shu answered.

"You big meanie! You hurt Yamcha!" Puar shouted as she transformed into a bull and charged forward, but Eddie simply sidestepped making Puar trip and tumble out of sight.

"Enough of these games. Tell me where I can find Venom, Goku, Launch, and Pistole. I have heard they climbed the tower, but I need further confirmation." Eddie Brock demanded.

"Never! We wouldn't let you have Venom! He is mine to kill!" Pilaf stubbornly shouted. "Launch on the other hand hasn't foiled any of my brilliant plans, so we don't need to get revenge on her unless it's prerevenge."

"Your looking to kill Venom? I thought the four of you were his friends." Blue asked.

"Well Yamcha and the flying cat are his friends, but Shu, Mai, and Vendetta are all my loyal servants. We must kill Venom in order to safely gather the dragon balls and have Shenron grant our wish." Pilaf explained.

"Then our interests are aligned." Eddie said as he knelt down to Pilaf's level.

"Huh?" Pilaf and Shu questioned.

"While my employer Commander Red has sent me and my team to capture the symbiotes, recent events has made me to believe that the best course of action is to kill Venom. With that kind of power in a rage filled monster, it needs to be taken care of....permanently. What do you say?" Blue asked leaving as much detail about Knull out as much as possible.

Pilaf stroked his own chin to ponder on Blue's question. It would certainly be easier to kill his archenemy with some aid and to accept an offer from a man who had access to resources belonging to the world's largest army would have been a wise choice. Then again....this is Emperor Pilaf we are talking about here.

"NEVER!!!" Pilaf cried, not out of selfless concern for the company he has been with for the last few days but rather egotistical stubborn pride. "You think my genius alone wouldn't be enough to kill Venom and Goku!!! None has surpassed my superior intellect, and those who question my royal authority will be crushed. The Red Ribbon Army has made an enemy of the great Emperor Pilaf, and now you and all your friends must pay!!!"