Master Roshi Returns

"So when do you think think Master Roshi will arrive?" Krillin asked as the entire group sat around a burnt out campfire for their morning breakfast. Bora and his son Upa had started a fire to cook the ham for everyone, though Oolong had understandably chosen several truffles as a substitute.

"I would like to know when Shu will arrive as well. My feet need a massage after walking through the woods for so many days." Emperor Pilaf added.

"And Yamcha. I miss him." Puar concluded.

"We told you he will be here soon." Goku, Venom, Bulma, Launch, Pistole, Mai, and Vendetta said together in unison.

"If you don't mind me asking, but is Master Roshi really the biggest pervert around?" Violet asked. "Commander Red had made a little joke about it during a briefing once. So is it true?"

"Oh dear Kami, he is the biggest perv in the world!" Bulma exclaimed.

"Can't tell you how many times he tried groping me! Three times a week I had to retaliate by knocking his lights out! He probably would have done more to Bulma and I if we didn't threaten to let Venom tare up his adult mags." Launch exclaimed after taking a sip of some coffee.

"Yeah, he is a bigger pig than me, and that's saying something!" Oolong commented.

"Really? He is that horny and perverted?" Violet asked while smirking. "Now I want to meet him even more."

"You bet your sweet butt you do missy, and you do have a fine butt at that! Then again, the ladies could never resist me! Heh heh!" Came a familiar voice from the woods nearby. Everyone turned to find Master Roshi, Yamcha, and Turtle emerge from the forest.

"Master Roshi!" Krillin and Goku shouted.

"Turtle Soup!" Venom and Pistole called to a now terrified Turtle as Vendetta licked her lips from underneath Mai, eyeing the tortoise up through her skin.

"Yamcha!" Puar screamed as she tackled Yamcha for a hug. "Your alright!"

"Of course I am little buddy. No one can stop the Yamcha!" Yamcha said as he flexed his muscles.

"ROCK HOPPER!!!!" Venom roared happily as he enveloped Goku and ran on all fours towards the bandit.

"No No No! Not the fa-AH!!!" Yamcha screamed as Venom grabbed him by the ankle and proceeded to repeatedly Hulk smash him into the dirt.

"We missed you so much Rock Hopper!!" Venom said nearly in tears as he continued to abuse Yamcha.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" Yamcha screamed in agony.

"Hey Venom! Save some for us later!" Launch called. "It's been a while since me and Pistole gave some love to Yamcha!"

"Yes! We want to beat up Hayden Crywalker as well! It's been no fun with just Baldo Baggins and Tepig over here!!! Although we had some enjoyment with Baby Face Palpatine!" Pistole said, talking about Krillin, Oolong, and Pilaf.

"As you wish honey!!!!" Venom responded.

"HONEY!!!" Bulma yelled before quickly covering her mouth. Behind everyone else's back, Launch stuck out her tongue at Bulma, reveling in what Venom called her.

"OH DEAR KAMI NO!!!! THE PAIN!!!" Yamcha screamed in torment.

"Some things never change." Oolong and Krillin sighed.

"Emperor Pilaf! Mai!" Shu cried as he ran towards his master and fellow servant.

SHU!!! OH THANK GOODNESS!!! I HAVE BEEN SO LOST WITHOUT SOMEONE TO LICK MY BOOTS!!" Pilaf said as he embraced Shu. "THEY WERE ALL MEAN TO ME!!! VENOM AND GOKU!!! BULMA!!! VIOLET!!! EVEN MAI AND VENDETTA!!! MAI OF ALL PEOPLE!!! I EVEN GOT ATTACKED BY A BUNCH OF DEER!!!"