Pizza Delivery

"Grrrr...why did father even agreed to Venom and Launch being alone in the same vicinity." Bulma grumbled to herself. "I should have prevented them from going out, or at least acted as a third wheel."

Bulma was sweeping up the broken glass as some of the Capsule Corp robots were cleaning up and repairing the rest of the damage made by Venom and Pistole. She didn't know why her father insisted she should stick behind as part of the clean up crew while the two who caused this mess go around scott free.

"Ugh, why am I blaming those two for this mess." Bulma complained. "It was my father who has me under lock and key, even after he caused another symbiote rage tantrum by nearly killing Venom and Pistole with that stupid frequency. He should be thanking me, not having me slave away."

"Did you say something Bulma dear?" Dr. Briefs asked as he entered to room. "I had finally configured the MRI to the right frequency. I see that the lab is almost clean."

"Yeah, no thanks to you." Bulma mumbled angrily as she swept the last of the broken glass in a trash can.

"My daughter, what seems to be the matter?" Dr. Briefs asked. "Your more hostile than usual."

"Why didn't you let me go with Venom or at least had him and Launch stay here?" Bulma asked.

"You could have gone with Goku." Dr. Briefs said. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"I did, but you interrupted me. I could have had a fun time with those two. The robots could have easily cleaned up the glass." Bulma answered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. I thought it would be part of your passion to assist in your scientific endeavors rather than having a casual hangout with your specimens. After all, you were the one to came up with the experiment." Dr. Briefs said, defensively yet kindly.

"They aren't just specimens. They are living breathing creatures with a desire to do good. You haven't seen Goku and Venom in person like I have. The things they do for the innocent and their friends are...memorable. Something you want from a man." Bulma argued.

"Well yes, I agree. You know more than anyone else about the benefits to humanity Goku, Venom, Launch, and Pistole can provide. Tell you what, now that your done, you can find the two of them. That is, if you can find them."

Bulma had to bite her tongue and let her father finish his statement when she heard Launch's name. She didn't like defending her, but if it meant also defending Goku and Venom, she would do it time and time again.

"It's not hard finding two symbiotes, and even if it was difficult I kinda snuck a tracking device on Goku's back." Bulma admitted.

"Well how...resourceful...to say the least." Dr. Briefs said surprised and a little scared by his daughter's answer. "Well good luck finding them...I guess."

"Alright dad, I-" said a very happy Bulma before getting interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Bikini honey, can you please get the door." Dr. Briefs called, hoping that his wife can hear him from the kitchen.

"I would love to but can't. I am busy in the kitchen! I am making chocolate chip cookies." Bikini replied.

"It's alright. I am heading out the door anyway. It shouldn't take too much time to greet our guests. Hopefully Venom got bored and decided to come back." Bulma said before walking to the door. "Who is it?"

"Pizza delivery!" Was the response behind the door.

"Pizza? I don't recall ordering pizza." Dr. Briefs said.

"And I doubt mom ordered it because she is cooking." Bulma said before opening the door to talk to kid outside. "Alright kid you got the wrong home. Please go find the correct address."