The Thunderbolts

"I have finally heard from Commander Red and First Officer Black." Tao said to Hasky and General Blue as he walked in the door to their quarters. "Goku, Launch, and Mai have left Latveria. We no longer have to deal with Doctor Doom on top of capturing Venom and the other symbiotes. We have the all clear to pursue them."

"Finally! Been waiting to see my baby sis for four days now! Let's get a move on." Hasky said as she cocked her gun.

"Really? I thought you said the two of you were twins?" Tao asked surprised.

"I came out first, so that makes me the older sister." Hasky said as she pointed her rifle at Tao. "You got a problem with that?"

"No." Tao said as nervous sweat drop ran down his forehead.

"Good." Hasky said as she turned around to face Eddie Brock. "And what about you pretty boy? You have a problem with that too?"

Eddie just sat there packing his arsenal, not really paying attention to the other two in the room. His mind was adrift with the nightmare or vision he had of Knull and what he had showed them of his parents, Annie, Dylan, Lapis, and Lazuli. He still couldn't believe that his twins would one day lead to the world's reckoning. It was a future he could at least fix.

"Hello? Earth to Blue?!" Hasky said as she waved her hand in front of his face. "Is this how you act when a woman is talking to you?"

"No." Blue muttered as he continued to pack.

"Interesting. General Blue didn't respond to Hasky's attempt at flirtation, if you would even call it flirting. Let me test my theory out." Tao thought as he raised an eyebrow before smirking.

"When you came back from the dead did you ever see a significant other of yours?" Tao asked.

Blue paused, slightly tilting his head in Tao's direction. He didn't make eye contact or respond verbally, but his reaction was enough to give enough confirmation to Tao's question.

"Ugh! Not this again! How many more times are you going to ask that same stupid question!" Hasky huffed in frustration. "We get it. Bad boy General Blue came back from the dead all on his own. It's been four days since that Roshi fellow escaped and Blue had that resurrection deal. Can we move on and focus on hunting down these symbiotes? If you keep egging him on about this topic, it will sour my mood in taking down Launch."

"This is quite important, especially for anyone who has killed before." Tao answered.

"I have killed before and you don't see me asking Blue about it twenty-five ways to Sunday." Hasky argued back.

"There is a difference between respecting death as an art and just spraying policemen and bank tellers with lead. I really don't expect you to understand." Tao mocked, now getting annoyed.

"You got a problem with my methods pal!" Hasky asked angrily.

"I don't have a problem, I am just making an accurate observation." Tao said as a nerve on his forehead began to visibly bulge.

"I will show you an accurate observation!" Hasky said as she aimed her rifle at Tao.

"Likewise." Tao said as he drew a knife from his sleeve.

"ENOUGH!!!" Blue yelled as he turned around quickly to defuse the situation.

"He started it!" Hasky yelled.

"It doesn't matter who started it, it always matters how it ends." Tao stated.

"Finally! Something we can agree on!" Yelled Hasky.