A Violet End to Bulcha

"I suddenly have the feeling I am being flipped off by somebody." Bulma said to Violet. Violet was taking a five minute break from training under Master Roshi, while Yamcha was doing jumping jacks as a means of waiting for her return.

"For all you know it could be Launch. She probably made it to the top by now with Venom and Krillin and have already met this ever mysterious Master Korin." Violet stated.

"Yep, it definitely feels like Launch." Bulma chuckled. "But do you really think they made it?

"Of course I am sure, otherwise there would be a child or symbiote sized crater in front of us already." Violet answered. "By the way, how is Pilaf, Mai, Shu, Oolong, and Puar doing? Haven't seen much of them since I officially became a student for the Turtle Hermit School."

"The Pilaf Gang is hiding in one of the tents no doubt plotting to backstab Goku and the rest of us. Pilaf finally got what he wanted from teaming up with us so it's only a matter of time. Puar is preparing something special for Yamcha, and Oolong is with Bora and Upa getting some firewood. Since Vendetta is the only symbiote on the ground, Oolong is making sure he stays far enough away from her." Bulma said, giving Violet something to laugh at.

"So what's it like for you without Goku and Venom around? I know it must be somewhat relieving to not deal with Launch, but you miss the three of them right?" Violet asked.

"Yeah Launch and I aren't on the best of terms and Krillin is a good friend to have, but yeah...I miss Venom." Bulma answered.

"So are you going to take any action? Finally going to show that 'Tiger' of yours what a woman is like?" Violet asked.

"Can't. Not until Goku is a little older. I know Venom doesn't have an age and he has lived far more than anyone would think, but he is still bonded to a fourteen year old." Bulma said not at all offended by Violet referencing Bulma's nickname for the black symbiote and his host.

"Venom is older than Goku? Ha, wouldn't it be funny if you fell in love with someone just as old as Master Roshi!" Violet smirked.

"Actually, Venom's 'age' predates the universe. According to him, he fought some dark god just before the creation of the universe, along with some childlike deity and a hyper powerful angel." Bulma confirmed. Unknown to everyone else, Roshi's head tilted slightly to listen more to the conversation. Remembering what he saw after his interrogation with General Blue, any reminder or extra info about dealing with Knull would be helpful if he would ever become a threat like King Piccolo once did.

"That is old! Damn girl, and here I thought it would be weird to fall for someone who hasn't hit puberty yet. Now you tell me that Venom is older than dirt. Are you sure they were telling the truth?" Violet asked.

"Goku and Venom don't lie. They never have and never will." Bulma said confidently.

"You mean like Doctor Doom?" Violet said. To this, Bulma's happy face turned sour and looked downwards, a tear escaping from her eye. Violet was taken aback by Bulma's emotional turn and placed her hand on Bulma's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. That was a low blow, even for me. I never meant to hurt your feelings." Violet apologized.

"Don't be. Of all the others, you were the only one there to comfort me. Sure, Goku would have done what you did, but he was injured defending General White and his friends. You have proved yourself." Bulma said as she looked down.

Violet looked at Bulma, both sharing a smile. Violet looked into Bulma's eyes not knowing what was going on with her own body. Unbeknownst to both women, Violet leaned in and-

"Oh my Kami! Are you two going to kiss!?" Yamcha angrily yelled out loud as all heads turned towards the two women.

"YAMCHA YOU STUPID MINDLESS JERK!!! WE WEREN'T GOING TO KISS!!! I AM STRAIGHT REMEMBER!!!!!" Bulma yelled as she spun around to face Yamcha, making a very red Violet pull back not to get hit.