Oolong and Puar vs. Ninja Murasaki

"Hello! Is anyone there? Don't tell me Murasaki got to everyone else." Oolong said as he and Puar casually walked through the forest.

"I don't think so. Venom, Launch, and Mai are just as strong as Yamcha. They can beat them no problem." Puar said. "Not to mention Krillin is a skilled fighter himself."

"Yeah, but I'm worried about the rest. Sure Violet and Bulma might be able to handle themselves, but what about us? We are sitting ducks out here." Oolong said as he ducked under a low hanging branch.

"And Pilaf." Puar added.

"That little weasel? Why get worried about him? You know he is only going to backstab us in time to come. Especially after we rescue Shu." Oolong said. "That's why he is here in the first place. Without someone to lick his so called royal boots, he really is nothing."

"I thought he came on this Muscle Tower rescue mission with us to help save Dr. Briefs and the chief from Suno's village from General White?" Said a naive Puar.

"He may care about rescuing the chief, but that's only so Doctor Doom doesn't skin him alive." Oolong said. "As for Bulma's parents and the rest, I am pretty sure he doesn't care about them."

"How can someone be so cruel?" Puar asked.

"He did try to summon Shenron so he could rule the world. Remember?" Oolong answered.

"Summoned Shenron? Tell me more." Ninja Murasaki said as he leapt down from one of the branches.

"H-How did you find us?" Asked a very surprised Oolong.

"With a certain skill only taught through extreme lessons by the Hand." Murasaki answered ominously.

"And what exactly is the Hand?" Oolong asked.

"I am not telling you anything! It is a secret organization!" Murasaki shouted.

"If it's so secret then why are you telling us about it?" Oolong asked.

"Never mind! Are you going to fight or what?" Murasaki asked.

"No, we are not fighters. If you really wanted a brawl, you should have asked Venom, Launch, Mai, or Krillin. Maybe Violet could give you a decent fight since she was trained by you guys and she is an accomplished thief. Besides, even if we were fighters we wouldn't take you seriously. Now, if you will excuse us, we're leaving." Oolong said as he walked away from Murasaki. Puar followed him, but not before sticking her tongue out at the ninja.

"How...how dare you! No one walks away from Ninja Murasaki! NO ONE!" The ninja screamed as he drew his wooden mallet and ran at the pig and cat with such fury. Predicting this, Oolong transformed into a small wooden stool which Murasaki tripped and fell over.

"Look at you. Not even our friend Yamcha is as pathetic as you." Oolong said as he changed back into his normal humanoid pig form. Puar gave him a disappointing look, but did nothing when Oolong insulted his best friend. Now was not the time to be divided, since the shape shifting duo was now up against a threat without the help of a symbiote, a martial artist, and even Bulma or Violet. They were completely on their own and Murasaki knew.

"You talk tough, but your just a weak little pig. There is no Venom, Launch, Mai, bald children, purple haired women, or self entitled imp to help you now. It's just you, me, and my mallet." Murasaki smirked as he leapt at the pair.

Thinking of no way of countering the ninja's attack, Oolong ungracefully rolled out of the way as Puar flew higher into the trees. Knowing it was easier to go after Oolong, Murasaki pounded away at the ground with each blow narrowly missing the pig. Stumbling backwards, Oolong then tumbled down a hill and into some bushes.