The Monkey Is Out Of The Bag

"So how long have you known this Doctor Doom?" Launch asked.

"Yeah, we are curious about that too." Venom added in.

"Like I told you, it's complicated." Bulma countered, not in the mood to explain her past. The Z Fighters along with Violet, Emperor Pilaf, and Mai were traveling in an airplane to Latveria and was about to land in a couple of minutes. So Launch and Pistole thought now was a good time as any to get some answers.

"'It's complicated' isn't going to justify it this time." Said a determined Launch. "We are flying into a country ruled by a dictator, one who isn't like your blue imp here. This one has actually has done more with his reign within the past twenty-four hours than anyone I've heard of."

"Hey, I find that a bit insulting!" Pilaf yelled.

"We could be walking into our own graves once we land and your the only one who has an inkling of what is going to happen to us. What do you know about Doom?" Launch asked, ignoring the fact that Pilaf interpreted her. Anyone could tell that it did bother her though as her shaky hand morphed into a fist.

"As I told you, I am not giving you any details. I know Victor, and as long as I'm around he won't harm you." Bulma said as she further buried her face into a book she was reading. She was making it clear to all that she wasn't going to discuss it further.

"Alright, since your not going to tell us about Doom, how about something you actually promised us to reveal. What happened to ourself and Launch at the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament?" Goku asked, his eyes narrowing.

Bulma and everyone else looked shocked at Goku's sudden demeanor. The usual happy go lucky kid was now an observant and stern teenager. Even Launch and Krillin, who spent the most time with him over the past year was taken back a little.

"Yes, we haven't forgotten that you made that promise." Venom concurred as he slowly enveloped Goku.

"Considering we are not getting anywhere with your relationship with Doctor Doom, let's start with that." Launch smirked. "Even I had trouble remembering what happened during that match with Master Roshi."

Oolong, Puar, Krillin, and Bulma looked at each other nervously, very hesitant on revealing the truth. Pilaf and Mai looked around not knowing where this conversation was leading yet. Violet, having seen the footage from the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament given to her by Commander Red and First Officer Black knew exactly where this was going. So she decided to lean back and comfortably watch the fireworks from her first class seat.

"Well, you guys will not believe what happened." Bulma said, having a drop of sweat flow down her forehead out of nervousness.

"Try us." Pistole growled.

"If we recall, a similar situation happened when we were captured in Emperor Pissoff's castle." Venom mentioned. "We remember looking up at the moon and-"

"Oh that, you turned into King Kong." Pilaf said, unable to keep his mouth shut. "While playing Ape Escape, you decided to attack my fortress and destroy everything in site. Myself, Sho, and Mai had to make a quick-"

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHEN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT?!" Bulma screamed as she threw the book she was reading at Pilaf. The novel hit Pilaf in the forehead, knocking him off from his comfortable chair. He fell to the ground with a loud thud as Violet laughed hysterically at his expense. Goku and Launch glared at the rest of the Z Fighters.

"What?" Goku and Launch growled, their symbiotes speaking in tandem with what their hosts said.

"Well, they were going to find out eventually....you tell them Bulma." Oolong said, covering his head with his arms in defense. To the pig's surprise, Bulma didn't throw another projectile but just signed.