Red Ribbon Exposed

"Any word from the Thunderbolts?" First Officer Black asked Commander Red as they sat around the office waiting for news about whether or not they had captured Goku/Venom, Launch/Pistole, and Mai/Vendetta.

"No, I expected this kind of insubordination from Hasky due to her family relationship with Launch and we don't have the best track record keeping a thief specialist since Colonel Violet." Carlton Drake said. "However, I expected General Blue and Mercenary Tao to pull through. Other than that little hiccup with Matt Murdock, Tao has always been able to deliver. The same goes for Blue."

"General Blue has been acting strange ever since capturing Master Roshi, Turtle, and Yamcha several days ago. Surveillance footage of him talking to himself and his few interactions with Lieutenant Gold provided such evidence." Black informed.

"Talking to himself? Has Blue lost his mind? What the hell is troubling him?" Red asked.

"How in Kami's name should I know?" Black responded.

"Oh but I do, and your an idiot for not remembering as usual." Came a voice from the doorway as Charles Tarkin entered the office with Carlton's secretary following close behind.

"I am sorry Commander Red, but he just showed up out of the blue." The secretary apologized.

"And clearly as if he owned the place." Black scoffed as he got in between Tarkin and Commander Red. "Tell me why do you believe you can simply walk into the headquarters of the finest army the world has ever seen and talk to its leader like this?"

"Carlton, get your men back on their leash before I fire them myself." Tarkin threatened.

"Why you little." Black growled, ready to burst a bubble.

"Stand down Black and Ebony. This is Charles Tarkin." Carlton said, needing other no other explanation. Both Black and Ebony looked towards the old man with new realization and fear. This was the one man Commander Red respected and feared.

"Y-yes sir." Both Black and Ebony said. As the woman exited, Black filed in line right behind Commander Red, something Black customarily did whenever someone was visiting his "leader's" office.

"I trust you know why I am here Carlton." Tarkin stated.

"You must be implying that I screwed something up....big time. You have never been to headquarters for anything else good nor bad." Carlton answered.

"Indeed, do you know what you screwed up in?" Tarkin pressed forward.

"That I have failed to capture Venom, Launch, and Mai. I know you and Doctor Gero aren't too thrilled with the delay. My best team is handling them as we speak." Carlton answered. Red and Gero were equals among the Red Ribbon Army ranks, but Red treated Gero's opinion above his own when it came to science. That is why he hired him to become the leader of the scientific division.

"I could care less about your little project in obtaining the symbiotes and the dragon balls. I was never a fan of them from the start. Their little group hasn't caused any large enough ramifications to warrant my visit here. Turn on channel 7." Tarkin ordered.

Without questioning him further, Carlton did as he requested and turned the television to that channel. Immediately, the image revealed that of King Furry's palace with a large crowd gather with most of the press up front.

"What in Kami's name is this?" Carlton asked.

"King Furry is announcing his plan of attack for Latveria." Tarkin said. "When he sends the united forces into that small northern country and overthrows Doctor Doom, there will be a high possibility he will discover the existence of the Red Ribbon Army. The Life Foundation's and the Red Ribbon Army's existences are in danger thanks to you."