Venom vs. Commander Red

"Time to die. We will make you suffer dearly for opposing us." Mecha Red shouted as he threw a punch with his massive metal fist at Venom and Launch, who swiftly dodged the blow.

"No one dies here, but the Rock Hopper might suffer along with you." Venom spoke back.

"Me? Why me?" Asked an insulted Yamcha as he rolled out of the way from getting crushed.

"Your not the most capable fighter Hayden Crywalker, at least compared to the rest of us." Pistole mentioned as she fired blue and yellow bullets at the machine.

"Yeah, you haven't completed your training under Master Roshi and Korin like we have. I hate to say it, but the symbiotes do have a point." Krillin agreed as he jumped up and kicked the giant robot in the torso, making it stagger back. Individual cusses from both Carlton Drake and Charles Tarkin could be faintly heard from inside the machine.

"I agree with Krillin, you need to complete my training if you want to go toe to toe with Goku, Launch, and Krillin." Master Roshi agreed.

"That's a kind way of saying that Yamcha sucks." Violet smirked as she punched the machine's leg, inflicting a dent.

"Yeah, I agree with Violet and the others on this one. Seriously, even Pilaf could do better than this." Oolong chuckled as he, Puar, and Turtle stood on the sidelines guarding Bulma to the best of their ability. This prompted Puar to smack the pig on the back of the head for saying such things about her best friend.

"Hey! That's not true!" Yamcha shouted as he blocked a punch from Mecha Red.

"Yeah, your definitely stronger than Pilaf, Shu, and maybe Mai and Vendetta." Launch smirked, straining to include her sister and Mai since she knew that Vendetta would win against the bandit more often than not.

"But you still suck!" Pistole happily sang as she kicked Mecha Red, making him stagger back a few steps.

"Hey! That's not true! I am a great martial artist!" Yamcha shouted back, stopping in the middle of the fight to argue back.

"Don't worry Rock Hopper, we aren't mocking you for your skill in martial arts." Venom reassured.

"Wow, thanks Venom. Your the best." Yamcha said, completely shocked at Venom's kind words.

"Just your complete lack of intelligence." Venom smiled.

"Kami damn i-" Yamcha shouted with anger, but was too distracted to see the kick from Mecha Red, sending him flying backwards through another wall.

"Yamcha!" Puar shouted with worry.

"Don't worry. He will be fine." Bulma reassured.

"And to think Yamcha would have defeated General Blue if he didn't become the Ghost Rider." Violet commented as she shook her head in disbelief. However, she didn't know that by saying this, this drew Tarkin's attention to her.

"What did you say about General Blue?" Tarkin asked as if it was an order, his half of the jaeger stopping in its tracks.

"Tarkin, we need to finish this now." Commander Red advised.

"Then Carlton, you should have kept First Officer Black to be your copilot." Tarkin snapped back. "Now Colonel Violet, reveal to me what happened to General Blue. Why did you call him the Ghost Rider?"

"What? Why is Tarkin interested in knowing about General Blue? Why would he care about one of his subordinates?" Krillin asked as Violet began to talk in order to stall Mecha Red.

"Isn't it obvious Hobbit? Then again, it would be to just us symbiotes." Venom said, low enough for only Goku, Launch, and Krillin to hear.