Turtle Prison Break

"I will never reveal anything about Venom and Launch. You will have to kill me first!" Yamcha defiantly shouted as General Blue and Lieutenant Gold gave the martial artist wield looks. Master Roshi and Turtle just stood there face palming themselves as Shu and Panchy began to clap in awe.

"Oh my. Such a brave man. Too bad things didn't work out between him and Bulma." Panchy said. "I wish my husband Dr. Briefs would be here to see this man in action."

"I'll say. The man is even braver than Emperor Pilaf and Mai. That is saying something." Said an impressed Shu.

"Sometimes I wish those symbiotes were here." Roshi thought. "Venom and Launch always knew how to knock some sense into Yamcha."

"Look Yamcha, we were hoping you would know something, but I guess we are going to have to interrogate some of your other friends instead." Eddie Brock said.

"That's because your scared." Yamcha taunted.

"No. It is because your an idiot." Blue said as Gold nodded in agreement.

"Hey! I am not an idiot!" Yamcha disagreed.

"Not at all." Panchy agreed, while Shu, Turtle, and Roshi seemed to cough as if they were clearing their throats. "Your brave and not at all dumb. I am sure that's why Bulma found you attractive."

"We can get around to Venom and Pistole another time." Blue said as he switched his gaze to look upon Shu. "Now dog, tell me what you know about Mai and Vendetta."

"As a loyal servant of Emperor Pilaf, I will not tell you anything!" Shu refused. "Especially if its about a friend!"

"Wait? The black haired chick with the guns who liked Venom? That Mai? She has a symbiote?" Yamcha asked, dumbfounded as ever.

"I am sensing a common theme. Is this Venom's and Goku's type or are all the crazy gun wielding chicks of the world naturally attracted to gooy extraterrestrial war beasts?" Roshi thought. "Maybe Venom could teach me a thing or two about the ladies."

"You will talk." Gold said. "One way or another."

"No I won't." Said a determined Shu. "I will go through as much physical torture as you can dish out. I will not talk."

"Perhaps, but what about your ruler Pilaf?" Gold asked.

"What about Emperor Pilaf?" Asked a worried Shu.

"Reports indicate that he is a coward and easy to influence. Especially when the threat of painful physical pressure is applied." General Blue informed.

"If we are able to capture him and not Venom, Launch, or Mai, we might be willing to go the extra mile in hurting him." Gold finished.

"No! You wouldn't!" Shu shouted.

"That's a little extreme." Turtle stated.

"Yeah, from what I heard from Bulma and Venom, Emperor Pilaf is a wimp." Roshi said. "His body isn't made for torture...or any physical labor for that matter."

"You mean the little blue man who enjoyed my cookies? That poor robber." Said a sympathetic Panchy.

"Yeah, even if he tired using Shenron to rule the world and imprisoned me, Puar, and the rest of my friends, he doesn't deserve that." Yamcha said.

"Did that dumbass just say that Pilaf had summon Shenron?" Eddie thought, lifting an eyebrow at what he had just heard. "That must mean Pilaf has a way of tracking the dragon balls. I might be able to make the wish myself. Maybe bring Annie or Dylan back, or save Lapis and Lazuli from Tarkin and Dr. Gero."