Doctor Doom

"If only my ill fated mother could see me now." Doctor Victor Von Doom said as he sat in his new throne. "Oh how I miss her. At least now I am one step closer to bringing her back."

Doom sat in triumph as he looked around the throne room, decorated with the previous king's tapestries and stain glass paintings that told the stories of Latervia's history. The country was founded on farmers and vineyards in the summer and the distribution of ice and big game in the winter, with their disgusting pastime of hunting down witches and other individuals who used magic proudly held during all four seasons. His mother was one of those witches, being caught red handed by the king as she was worshipping the monster who she had sold her soul to. That monster was none other than the ruler of the demon realm, Deborah. The Latervian king had personally saw to her death, having her burnt on a pyre. King Furry, the leader of the Earth's forces, had finally caught wind of this horrid custom and ordered the king to stop. Though the Latervian king had obeyed, he only had managed be punished with a slap on the wirst.

"The fool had gotten away with murder for years, but at least his punishment had finally been dealt with. Fitting that it was by my hands." Doom said as he gazed at the scattered remains of the king and his trusted officials, who were all lying dead on the stone cold floor. "I should have burnt him on a pyre instead. An eye for an eye I suppose."

The king had hunted him down as well knowing that magical blood had flowed through his veins, but his dirt poor father was smart enough to leave the country behind with his only son in his arms. However, he had perished in a cold blizzard trying to keep his son warm. Thankfully, he was destined not to share the same fate as his dear departed father for he was saved and taken in by a fortune teller named Baba. From her, he was able to learn the basics of magic, but he wanted to learn more. So, at the age of seven, Baba had brought young Doom to a remote island where the great Turtle Hermit Master Roshi had lived on. The old man had spent a few decades alone after his previous students Gohan and the Ox King had left to go on their own separate journeys. Seeing potential in the child, Roshi had taken Doom in upon Baba's request and trained him in martial arts. However, at age fourteen, Roshi declared that he would no longer train Doom, claiming he was too arrogant and had a habit of letting the past control him. Furious with what his master said, Doom left, but not before destroying Kame House out of spite.

For the next four years, he had greatly improved upon his skill in magic, martial arts, and science and had even been granted a free scholarship to West City University. He was the youngest and most talented student there, able to obtain three doctorates by age nineteen. So far, the only one who has come close to Doom's record was a young girl by the name of Bulma Briefs, whom Doom had been studying intently. She was the only one who could ever rival Doom's own intelligence, and has even considered courting her once Latervia was under his thumb. The two met briefly after he was kicked out for conducting a failed experiment that would have brought his mother back from hell. She was the first one to respond to the accident, even having to treat his now deformed face until the ambulance arrived. After his stay at the hospital, Doom had considered going with Bulma on her own journey to find a set of mystical orbs called the dragon balls, but decided against it. If he wanted power, revenge, the throne, and Bulma, he would have to earn it through his own indomitable will rather than seven orange trinkets.

"All is well anyway, Bulma would have never considered going with me on my conquest." Doom said to himself.

After Bulma and Doom went their separate ways, Doom had trained for another full year until he felt that he was finally prepared to take his homeland back. Storming the castle with his now infamous armor and mask given to him by some monks, Doom was able to kill all the guards and officials that opposed him. Doom even went the extra mile in slaying the souls of a dozen or so men, thus preventing them from going into the Other World. When he finally made it to the king, he took his time savoring his death. Doom tossed the broken monarch from column to column with the wave of his hand and then proceeded to choke the old man to death with his own armored gloves, watching the life drain from his cold dead eyes.