Pain of Loss Part 1

"No matter what it takes, I will earn your trust back Venom and Goku." Bulma thought as she followed Goku out onto the runway. The pair had managed to catch up with Launch, Krillin, Oolong, Puar, Emperor Pilaf, Mai, and Violet who were all just waiting outside with seemingly no one to greet them.

"There is no one around." Puar said, looking around.

"Just my luck, we have to wait out here while we freeze to death. I should have brought my winter jacket." Oolong complained as he folded his arms into his torso, shivering.

"You should have, then again anyone should expect this level of intelligence from a mere swine." Came a cold metallic voice. The group all turned around to find a man standing there, as if he was there all along. The man was covered entirely in armor, with the only exceptions being his lips and piercing eyes. His shirt, cape, and pants were entirely green, but it did not take away from the frightening presence the man projected.

"Where in Kami's name did he come from?" Asked a bewildered Krillin. "And who is he?"

"It's nice to see you again Victor." Bulma said as Doom slowly approached the group. "I hope this is the latest fashion Latveria has to offer."

"Hardly. Let's say that time has treated you kinder than myself. You were there to witness part of it after all." Doom said stopping a few feet from the entire group.

"Is he really a king? He doesn't seem royal at all. Shu could make a better official." Pilaf whispered to Mai.

"You know he can hear you." Goku said mentioned to Pilaf.

"Indeed I can, and I have cut tongues off of those who dared to speak anything less." Doom confirmed, glaring down at the blue imp who hid behind Mai for shelter. "As for you Son Venom, you seem to be quite perceptive than others give you credit for. Your not as unintelligent as you make yourself out to be. You may step into your real skin, just as I am so."

Venom slowly engulfed Goku and began to rise to Doom's height. The two marvels stared down one another for what it felt like forever. The tension was so thick that one could cut it with a knife, with the only ones savoring this was Launch and Mai, due to Pistole's and Vendetta's influence. They were a bit attracted to Venom's demeanor to say the least.

"Look, you two can have your pissing contest later. Right now, we need to rescue my father and anyone else held prisoner at Muscle Tower." Bulma said, getting in between the two.

"And some jackets would be nice." Oolong said as he, Pilaf, and Puar began to shiver more. Even Violet was showing signs of being cold, but refused to show any weakness in front of Doom.

"Very well, but you must stay at my castle first. To take on Muscle Tower now would hinder those amongst you who are weak willed. It would be better for you lot to lay siege at dawn tomorrow, when they are most tired and vulnerable. General White does like to sleep in, based off of the facility's disgraceful patrol patterns." Doom stated.

"Fine." Bulma said, before anyone could get a word in to say otherwise. "You know this area best Victor. If you think we would get better results at dawn, then so be it."

A few hours later, at dusk...

"I guess we really are staying in this creepy castle huh?" Oolong said as the Z Fighters stood outside their rooms along with Pilaf and Mai. "At least we are getting free food out of this visit."

"Yeah, at least we got that." Bulma said, wondering why Victor had called the feast so early. "You must be excited Venom. What do you plan on eating tonight?"

Venom didn't respond to Bulma's question. He just walked into his room and slammed the door on all of them. Everyone was surprised that the door didn't fall off it's hinges.