Android 8

"And we are lost. Thanks Bulma." Launch groaned as the entire group met a dead end in the forest.

"Hey! I was never asked to be the leader! Besides, I don't see you symbiotes doing anything about navigating this forest!" Bulma argued back.

"I thought I was the leader." Emperor Pilaf argued.

"No your not." Mai stated.

"I miss Shu. He would all prove to you all that I am the greatest leader that ever lived." Pilaf sighed.

"Of course we symbiotes can do something about it." Launch huffed at Bulma before turning her head to Venom. "Hey Venom, do something about it!"

"Yes dear." Venom sighed with an unidentifiable mix of arousal and annoyance as he used his webs to swing upwards, jumping from tree trunk to tree trunk until he reached the canopy above.

"DEAR?!" Bulma, Mai, and Vendetta growled as Violet began to laugh her behind off. Once again Launch and Pistole were completely caught off guard by Venom's 'dear' remark, unable to keep the redness in her face under control. The blonde could feel her symbiote revel in the two women's fury as Pilaf, Krillin, Oolong, and Puar backed away from the brawl that was likely to occur.

"Oh, I can't wait for the fireworks to finally start. I need to be here for it." Violet sighed once she had finally stopped laughing.

"And when I think this woman can't get anymore insane." Oolong muttered about Violet as Bulma, Launch, and Mai continued to glare at one another, unwavering in their invested pursuit for Venom's and Goku's courtship.

"You think?" Krillin sarcastically replied.

"Not again. This is the second time in twenty-four hours." Bulma thought, groaning at Launch's triumph. "Can't wait to give her a piece of my mind."

"He called us dear again and it was intentional too!" Pistole giggled excitedly.

"Shhhhh, keep yourself under control." Launch advised. "It's better to allow the show to play out. Let Venom choose for himself."

"Of course." Pistole grinned as Venom dropped down from the canopy.

"The Grandpa Stealer was close. The stairs to the elevator are just a little ways away. If you will kindly follow us." Venom said as he lead the group out of the forest. When Venom turned his back on the group, Bulma silently stuck her tongue out at Launch before proceeding to follow the black symbiote.

"You do remember symbiotes can see through their skin? He definitely saw you." Launch whispered to Bulma.

"Oh shit." Bulma muttered with embrassment, her face glowing a deep shade of red. Launch and even Mai smirked at the state Bulma had put herself in.

"And symbiotes have superhuman hearing as well." Mai added, making Bulma go through an odd assortment of reds.

"We love this game. We don't know why Pilaf, Krillin, Oolong, and Puar dislike this." Goku thought happily as Venom retreated into the boy's skin.

"It's because they don't like to play with fire." Venom stated. "We should heed caution as well, considering we have already chosen our future mate."

"Your right. Women can be scary. It is best to play this carefully." Goku thought as Venom lead the group out of the forest to a set of stairs that lead to a metal balcony. "But we are still going to have fun right?"

"Of course! We are mischievous, not suicidal." Venom reassured. "The one we don't pick will most likely get mad at us, so it's best not to get her upset at all."