The Land of Korin

"Goku. Goku wake up." Venom said, nudging him to wake up.

"Ugh, what?" Goku muttered as he struggled to get up. Immediately upon waking up, the young martial artist got a whiff of a particular perfume that was dying out. Knowing it was Bulma, he used the scent as motivation to get up. When his eyes opened, he turned his head slightly to the side as he looked over to find Bulma sitting next him in a chair. Then getting another whiff, this time it being gunpowder, Goku looked beyond Bulma to find Launch, Krillin, and Mai each laying in their own individual beds unconscious, just like he was.

"Hey." Bulma said gently, noticing he was awake.

"Uhh....hey?" Goku said, wondering why Bulma was acting this way.

"Hello Grandpa Stealer!" Greeted a very happy go lucky Venom as his head slithered out of Goku. This degree of behavior was more Goku's style rather than Venom's and even the symbiote himself was confused by this sudden jolt of emotion.

"Hey Venom, nice to see you too. Glad your finally awake." Bulma greeted. "How do you feel?"

"I feel fine actually, and my belly is full for some reason. The last thing I remember is-ah! DOCTOR DOOM!!! Where is he!? What happened to General White!?" Goku screamed as he jolted awake.

"Easy Tiger, settle back down. There is nothing you can do now. What's done is done." Bulma said as she placed a hand on his chest, giving him a weak smile to mask her pain.

"So White is dead?" Goku asked as Bulma gently laid him down back in bed.

"Yes, Doom killed him." Bulma said, her smile now fading. "There is nothing we can do now, especially since we are out of Latveria."

"Then where are we, and how many days have passed?" Goku asked.

"Four days. It took us a full day to be transferred to the Land of Korin and we have been here another three waiting for you four to wake up. The natives Bora and his son Upa have been very kind to us, giving us shelter and gathering some food." Bulma said. "It could have been immediate with these magical beans Victor gave me, but I didn't trust him after what he had done. I had to use it now since I was getting worried you wouldn't wake up, but now that I know you are fine, I should have used it the moment we left Latveria."

"I guess that's why we are full. Should have done it the moment he gave you the bean." Goku said.

"Yeah, we could have gone for round two! We would love to fight him again." Venom further stated.

"Really? That's all your thinking about!?" Asked a surprised Bulma.

"Yes." Venom and Goku answered at the same time.

"I should have expected that answer from you Tiger. Maybe one day you can fight him, but for now we have the Red Ribbon Army to worry about." Bulma commented as she checked him for a fever.

"Tiger?" Goku grinned.

"Yeah, that's the second time you said that." Venom stated.

"Yeah well it's about time I have a nickname for you, especially with you call me a grandpa stealer all the time." Bulma half huffed half giggled. "Do you like it?"

"Of course! We love it!" Venom answered for Goku.

"Good, glad you got used to it because that's what I am going to call you half the time for the rest of your life." Bulma happily stated before resuming her worried look. "Are you sure your okay?"

"Positive." Venom said as Goku sat himself up.

"What about the others? Are they okay? Has Master Roshi arrived yet?" Goku eagerly asked.