🦋 dominic78 🦋

[ 12:24 PM ]

"soraya! hold on!"

"stop following me! i don't fucking know you!"

i try to reach her but she's just barely at my fingertips; always at my fingertips.

a cruel game this is.

"why do you keep saying that? do you not remember what we've been through?" i ask her, wishing to see her face; chasing her through the apartment complex.

she stops walking and swiftly glides around, her face pure of disgust and confusion.

"wha- all i wanted from you were supplies!"

"stop saying that!"

this can't be real.

this never happened!

"you've got to be on drugs, don't worry about my supplies; i'll find someone else."

she turns back around.

"i miss you!" i try.

if that doesn't work then i don't know what will.

"you are on drugs!"

"here! touch me!"

i reach to touch her and she walks away from my grasp.

"what the hell is your problem?"

i try to move after her but i'm stuck in place.

"soraya! wait!"

i continue to try and move but she gets farther and farther.

"soraya!"

"soraya!"

i pop my eyes open and adjust my vision- or at least try to- as the familiar, bright dentist light shines down on my face.

everything is restricted.

my instincts jump in and my body pushes against the straps, wanting to be free.

"oh... no, no mr. fike. don't be afraid. you don't have to be in this position. you know what i want."

i've been in and out of consciousness, i'm not sure how long it's been since i've been a part from soraya and apple.

"i don't know anything," i tell her, voice hoarse.

it hurts. i need water.

"mr. fike, we both know that's not what i want to hear. i'll ask one more time. what do you know about your partner, soraya peters?"

she really thinks i'll fold on them.

she's fucking crazy.

i can't remember exactly what we were talking about before but this situation is familiar.

"i don't even know her!" i lie.

"40 volts."

in goes the biting stick.

then the searing pain hitting the bottom of my spine in a way that still doesn't feel familiar- no matter how many times we do this.

once the pain subsides, my chest heaves and i groan in agony.

"dominic. c'mon. although i get slight enjoyment out of this, it gets boring. you know what i want to hear, and i want to hear it now."

"where is alex? i want to speak to him!"

"he doesn't want to speak to you."

"bullshit!" i spit, "i barely remember seeing him!"

to think about it, i don't remember much; from the moment i was captured til now.

i don't know what time it is! what day!

"that's unimportant," she states, "i want the information in your head and trust me i'll get it."

"you don't know me."

"your own brother couldn't hold out."

"i'm not him!"

"we'll see."

"why even try to keep me alive?"

"info."

i snort at her response.

"so i'm alive as long as the data in my brain doesn't connect to outside ears. i preserve my life as long as i keep my mouth closed."

"you can say that, but it's no where close to what i imagine for you," ann says. "you truly don't know who you're dealing with."

"same could be said about you."

"i don't think so mr. fike. you may think you're clever, but you're no where near any step ahead of a global organization that will always be a million steps ahead of you."

i laugh, although she's saying nothing humorous.

"you took my brother! that's war where i come from."

"you're wasting time mr. fike."

"am i? you're the one letting me talk my B-S."

"one more time mr. fike. don't test me."

"fuck. you."

"50."

in goes the biting stick.

and intense pain that shoots through my body.

after a while it stops.

"mr. fike."

my body twitches.

"a-ann," i stutter.

"let's try again. info. now." i groan. "we can do this all day dominic."

"then do it! torture me until my heart gives out! i don't have shit to tell you malecot! you'll be killing an innocent."

"you?" she snickers. "innocent? i've read your file mr. fike. you're no where near the innocent type."

"people can't change?" i grin.

"what is your motive here? you're the one strapped down."

"like i said malecot, you're letting me talk my bullshit."

"you keep talking, i'll change my tactics."

"DO IT! CRANK THE DIAL TO 1000 VOLTS! MELT MY BRAIN!"

as much as she'd like to kill me, she fucking can't. she believes that i know the information behind all of this; the true information.

but i don't. she'll never know that. or believe it.

either way, i have my perfect meal ticket.

i can't give up anything.

"calm down dominic."

"NO! YOU WANT TO TORTURE ME, LETS GO! KILL ME!"

my throat burns, but i don't care.

either kill me or let me go.

i'm over this!

i want out of here!

"sedative."

"OH! THE FUCKING EASY WAY OUT! THE STUPID ASS SEDATIVE! WELL FUCK YOU!"

the door 'beeps'.

"FUCK YOU! DUMB ASS BI-"

{ a/n: i've really gotta start pumping these out lmao. there's just no motivation whatsoever recently. shits been draining my energy. i recently flew back to my hometown, can't remember if i've said that already 😂. been trying to get more ambition. i definitely want to finish this story ASAP. sad to say i want an entire universe because i never finish my books.

Stockholm Syndrome was actually one of the firsts to ever finish.

there's lots of ideas i would love to share for sure. just gotta hang in there lmaao }