🦋 dominic60 🦋

[ 10:55 PM ]
REW.

"soraya slow down!" i call after her, as we enter the living room area.

"it's a suicide mission!" she screams at me, turning to me.

her eyes are watery and tears are falling.

"not all plans are perfect," i tell her.

"what?! i-"

"i'm going to go get alex ray, before he's somewhere alone with no way of communicating with anyone. trust me on this one baby," i soothe her, wiping her tears with my thumbs.

"how can i trust that i'll be able to see you again? that they won't just kill you for running? or for taking out those officers at the checkpoints!?" her eyes well up again. "or that they will take a look at your face tattoos and not label you a dangerous thug?" a tear falls down and i catch it, wiping it away. "let me go. i'll find alex and bring him back here."

i didn't think she felt this way about me. she just 'i volunteer as tribute' me.

"you're f'real crazy to think i'll let you go in my place," i smile. "my brother, my responsibility. i'll be okay. everything will go according to plan. we have to manifest that shit."

"and what if the plan doesn't work?"

"that's the opposite energy to manifest," i deadpan, confused on why she would ask that. "jeez peters, didn't think you cared this much for me."

"i don't," she sniffles. "i'm worried about the brutality portion of this."

"and dominic. admit it," i grin.

she groans.

"fuck, i can't believe i met you," she breathes out. "if i have to trust you in this idiotic plan, then be careful! i've seen some fucked up shit dominic. last thing that i want is a "hero" cop trying to take you out on some revenge type shit."

"hey," i say and squeeze her cheeks slightly. "listen to me. you are not getting rid of me," i smirk, looking between both of her eyes.

she grabs my hands and closes her eyes, letting the electricity run through my hands to her skin.

"don't be an idiot."

"isn't that what i do best?"

"dommy!"

"apple?" i call out letting soraya go, turning around to look behind me.

"dommy!" apple cries running into the kitchen.

i bend down to her height.

"apple what's wrong?" i ask her as she cries uncontrollably.

i-i had a b-bad d-dream!" she cries, throwing herself into me.

i wrap my arms around her and squeeze tight.

"i'm right here," i whisper to her. "you're okay." she hugs me back and we wait for her to calm down. "we can talk about it later," i tell soraya.

"what's going on?" apple questions.

"your brother wants to be an idiot!" soraya answers for me.

"apple, i have a plan to get alex," i tell her.

"we can get noonie?!" she questions, a smile breaking out on her face.

"yeah, but uhm, it's just going to be me that goes to get him," i reveal to her.

"wait, what? you're leaving?" she asks. "raya and me can't go?"

"uhm, no. no you can't."

"why not?" she asks. i sigh, not exactly sure what to tell her. "when will you be back?" that i don't know either. "raya!" she yells finally tearing her eyes away from me.