🕷 ann98 🕷

[ 11:02 AM ]

"did she survive that?!" dominic questions behind me as we watch the events unfold through my surveillance screen.

reveal all of your secrets ms. peters.

"she's taking my men out too quickly. they can barely get out of the hole!" i groan. "but you," i smile, turning around, remembering dominic is right here, "you or alex- she won't even bother a shot in hopes not to harm a hair on your little heads."

i brush my knuckle over his cheek and in return he slaps my hand away.

"what was she talking about before? what all are you not telling me?" he questions me.

"is this really the time to get into this mr. fike?" i ask, uninterested in where he wants to take this conversation.

their is much more at stake then his origin story.

"if i'm on your team, then i deserve to know the full truth! i'm putting my life on the line for your stupid cause!"

i roll my eyes.

i unholster my gun and turn around to dominic. he takes a few steps back. i cock my gun and aim it at him.

"woah! woah! what are you doing?!" he questions.

i squeeze the trigger.

i watch the bullet fly toward him and at the last second, his force field shows up, the bullet bouncing off and sinking into the cement wall next to me.

"there you go!" i praise. "let's show more of that potential shall we?"

i point my gun towards alex and he holds his hands in the air, cowarding away.

"i-i get it!" he yells.

"good," i say holstering my gun and rub my forehead. "go and get my girl please. she's making things more difficult than it needs to be," i sigh. the two stand, blinking at me. "GO!"

they rush out of the room and i let out an exasperated sigh, rubbing my face.

i focus back on the surveillance footage.

what does she have planned?